Frenkie de Jong

Uefa won’t do anything until the three year monitoring period is up and if am right its 90% of your turnover can go on wages! But if they eventually comply with the Spanish wage cap they’ll be absolutely fine with Uefa rules…
But surely it has to be current turnover rather than sold forward turnover? If not anyone can have whatever turnover they like, despite fucking up future turnover??

They are an absolute disgrace of a club. I hope De Jong and the rest of the players there they owe money to take them to the cleaners, fucking scum of a club.

And what makes me mad, many player still want to join that club not giving shit if that said club treated their own player horribly.

Are player that blinded by the prestige of the club or what?

Barcelona will register all their signings with a blessing from the league. Just funny, I guess. Hopefully, that means Bernardo would stay.

Barcelona will register all their signings with a blessing from the league. Just funny, I guess. Hopefully, that means Bernardo would stay.
I agree, Barça are too important to the league and both know it. There will be a rule change, a blind eye or a lost rule that emerges to bail them out. Always will be, so it’ll never change.

I agree, Barça are too important to the league and both know it. There will be a rule change, a blind eye or a lost rule that emerges to bail them out. Always will be, so it’ll never change.
You would think so but why then have La Liga not rolled over already? They’ve knocked Barca’s registrations back a couple of times so far and since then things have got worse for Barca. Their season starts in 3 days and, as it stands, none of their new players can play.

I guess it’s crunch time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.