Frenkie de Jong

Seems they really want Ferran. This could be how they get Torres from us with a FDJ swap.

I wouldn't let Torres go, even if it was to get FSJ. Won't be long before he is a genuine star and a bigger game changer than DJ, imo. We have him on low wages, long contract, and paid next to to.nowt for him. Makes sense to get the best out of him.

I wouldn't let Torres go, even if it was to get FSJ. Won't be long before he is a genuine star and a bigger game changer than DJ, imo. We have him on low wages, long contract, and paid next to to.nowt for him. Makes sense to get the best out of him.
If he doesn't want to be here then we should sell him just as we seem to be doing.

You have to remember that as promising as Torres is, he's currently something of a fringe player. De Jong is a big deal to Barcelona.

I don't think Barcelona would entertain a swap deal.

If he doesn't want to be here then we should sell him just as we seem to be doing.

Who the hell suggests he doesn't want to be here?

And no, we shouldn't. Not unless someone comes up with an offer that is good enough for the club.

And no, we don't seem to be doing that or anything of the sort.

You have to remember that as promising as Torres is, he's currently something of a fringe player. De Jong is a big deal to Barcelona.

I don't think Barcelona would entertain a swap deal.

He is injured, rather than a fringe choice

And no, we shouldn't. Not unless someone comes up with an offer that is good enough for the club.

Same source..

god knows what'll happen. cant see it tbh

Most reliable for Barca news. He wants to go

Barca's tier 1 said Ferran has asked Pep to leave.

But as you said- Barca still need to present a suitable offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.