Frenkie de Jong

Marca are the equivalent of the Sun in Spain.

Ferran Torres is the chosen one for Barcelona as they look to bolster their front line, and they could launch a move for the Manchester City forward.

The Spaniard's agent was at Barcelona's offices last Tuesday to push the move forwards, with director of football Mateu Alemany travelling to Manchester this week.

There is already a deal in place between Barcelona and the player, but the two clubs have not come to an agreement.

Torres will be a superstar in the future but if the rumours are true and he wants go home then there is not much we can do about it apart from slapping a massive transfer fee on him which would rule most if not all of the desired clubs out. If he goes then we get a huge fee for him .

Barca have absolutely NO bargaining power. Torres is our player and will be a superstar. No way a swap for De Jong. I have heard nothing which suggests Torres is unhappy. I dare say De Jong is unhappy at the absolute shambles that is Barcelona!
I think there is definite truth in this rumour tbh .

I can’t recall if I said this here or among Brazilian fans, but I have a strong feeling that Pep was not happy (understatement) with Torres pushing to play that Nations League final with a fractured foot, essentially prioritizing Spain over us. People at club probably would not have been happy either.
If a swap is proposed, I would easily take it, because I just don’t see Torres ever being frequently featured in our starting XI’s no matter the role, especially after we sign a 9. Whereas with FdJ, he would be in our starting XI probably sooner than later. And I can see how Torres would be important for Barcelona.
Prior to this stunt by Ferran I would have said absolutely no to letting him go. But after he prioritized a game with Spain over the club I say get what we can for him as he'll be struggling to get in the squad after a striker finally arrives.

ITK that apparently gets stuff right tweeted Barca are not against selling De Jong to City but apparently they want 95 million euros for him. Came up in discussions today between the clubs. Take it with a pinch of salt cause we know how these ITKs are but apparently he’s got a lot of things right.

ITK that apparently gets stuff right tweeted Barca are not against selling De Jong to City but apparently they want 95 million euros for him. Came up in discussions today between the clubs. Take it with a pinch of salt cause we know how these ITKs are but apparently he’s got a lot of things right.
Who is the ITK?

If true you’ve gotta laugh at Barca

they’ll be expecting us to gift them Torres at some rock bottom bargain price .. if not loan him there for nothing

But as soon as we register an interest in one of their players they want a ludicrous amount of money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.