Frenkie de Jong

As much as I like de jong, we don't need him. I just would hate to see him go to a rival, I prefer he ends up at psg or bayern

Not sure about don't need him. Fernandinho will go this summer leaving us with one 6 and we currently have 3 number 8s for 2 positions, 2 of which are over 30. we're at least a man light in midfield. Foden may end up there and some will argue Grealish will which I can't see but Pep is showing no signs of playing either there any time soon.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign 2 central midfielders this summer if the right player became available. If de Jong is up for grabs we would have to be interested.

Not sure about don't need him. Fernandinho will go this summer leaving us with one 6 and we currently have 3 number 8s for 2 positions, 2 of which are over 30. we're at least a man light in midfield. Foden may end up there and some will argue Grealish will which I can't see but Pep is showing no signs of playing either there any time soon.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign 2 central midfielders this summer if the right player became available. If de Jong is up for grabs we would have to be interested.
De jong would want to start every game and he isn't going to do that at city. He would walk into any of the other teams starting line up. I see us getting denis or another backup for cdm, and we probably won't touch the midfield again for a few more seasons

Not needed.

Imo we only got grealish thinking bernado was going.

We get a prolific striker and we dominate everything.

Never seen football this good at such a level. Was talking to the boys post match and we still can't get our heads around it...

De jong would want to start every game and he isn't going to do that at city. He would walk into any of the other teams starting line up. I see us getting denis or another backup for cdm, and we probably won't touch the midfield again for a few more seasons
I'm not sure anyone can say that with any degree of certainty. If Pep has proved anything during his tenure, it is that he can take a squad full of internationals and keep them relatively happy despite there being no guarantee of a regular start for most.

A very good player who has the technical skills to thrive in our system. If he is happy to play primarily CDM in rotation with Rodders then I think he would be a great signing if Barcelona are selling for £50M as I have seen reported.
He is the right age to be a long term part of the side.

really hope our good relationship with barca can bear fruit for us on this if frenkie is available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.