Friday sick club

Very generous holidays in the NHS, 8 weeks a year plus a very good NHS pension at the end, plus a state pension. No wonder the NHS is continually struggling for funds. Wouldn't that money be better spent on actual patient care, more beds etc. ?
a very good pension ?
its bollocks the one they forced us all on in 2015,pay more,pay longer,to recieve less.
thank god the fireman Mcloud contested it,i now have 14 years 8 months on it instead of 8 years 8 months
and 8 weeks holidays is after 10 years service

I had to go in to work the day after Aguero 93:20 having drank for Wales all day. I was dreading it getting to bed at 1am but woke up fresh as a daisy.

We London Blues had an entire carriage on the train back save for one bloke trying to work on his laptop. Poor bastard.

Very generous holidays in the NHS, 8 weeks a year plus a very good NHS pension at the end, plus a state pension. No wonder the NHS is continually struggling for funds. Wouldn't that money be better spent on actual patient care, more beds etc. ?
No no no, don't you know the nurses are undervalued and underpaid...most nurses I've come across are...fill the bits in...

i hopefully have only four years to do,so building my pension and savings up to.retire early.I get eight weeks holiday per year,after ten years service in the NHS.I live local so i just hqve to endure four more shitty years.
Eight weeks a year after 10 years? Plus generous pensions, plus the opportunity to retire, plus the opportunity to strike, plus the opportunity to whinge constantly about how hard done you all are?
Jesus...

It's a funny thing sickness at work. If you are never off sick and do your job well you are taken for granted. The ones who are unreliable, when they actually turn up, are treated like royalty, as people are just grateful they came to work. I did five years straight without a day off sick. Then I caught pleurisy and was off for three weeks. Fuck me they realised what I did then. On my return to work I was now royalty lol. One manager said my problem was I did my job so well I almost went unoticed. A compliment I guess. It didn't last lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.