Friendlies - what have we found out?

If we win all our games in prem 5-3 I won't be complaining, (used to say 1 -0 but that would be boring). :-)

Based on what we have seen so far and having Sergio available ..... Newcastle team based on who we have. If we sign Pepe switch him for Lescott

HART

ZAB KOMPS LESCOTT CLICHY

YAYA FERNANDINHO

NAVAS AGUERO SILVA

DZEKO

SUBS: PANTILLIMON, RICHARDS, RODWELL, MILNER, JOVETIC, NEGREDO, BARRY

Didsbury Dave said:
This is going to be a season to remember.

Halle fucking luia. We have width and pace.

I'm still gonna moan though, cos of the total reliance on Navas down that right flank. We need some pace and width down the left too, cos Prem defences will take about 5 mins to realise that doubling up on Navas will blunt us. Also, need some pacy cover at centre half too. Three simple through balls twixt Lescott, Garcia and Kolarov, cost us 3 goals in 5 minutes.

Big plusses have been Dzeko (looks reborn under Pellers), St Micah's link up play with Sat Nav, and Negredo, who looks a proper 'Goat' style, run the channels, centre forward.

We should do well, but I think we need proper pacy cover for Kompers, and ditto for Navas, still yet

Daz_Blue said:
Based on what we have seen so far and having Sergio available ..... Newcastle team based on who we have. If we sign Pepe switch him for Lescott

HART

ZAB KOMPS LESCOTT CLICHY

YAYA FERNANDINHO

NAVAS AGUERO SILVA

DZEKO

our squad is simply unbelievable now.

Daz_Blue said:

HART

ZAB KOMPS LESCOTT CLICHY

YAYA FERNANDINHO

NAVAS AGUERO SILVA

DZEKO

I'd be surprised if Jovetic didn't start but , hey, what a problem to have :)

ban-mcfc said:
Daz_Blue said:

HART

ZAB KOMPS LESCOTT CLICHY

YAYA FERNANDINHO

NAVAS AGUERO SILVA

DZEKO

our squad is simply unbelievable now.

it doesnt seem real

Quality Attacking play but the High line will have me changing my Underpants a few times.

Line up looks pretty good except for Lescott who looked too slow against AC Milan. Right now we don't know when we'll get Nastasic back so for the added pace at the back I'd put Micah Richards in for Joleon. Micah looked really great and very solid playing RB against AC Milan. Of course, we have Zabo, so I'd move Micah inside with Cousin Vinny until Nastasic recovers.

City certainly has an embarrassment of riches and Pellegrini's main problem will be to get the right combinations of players while at the same time providing plenty of playing time for each player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.