Friendlies - what have we found out?

That Mancini really did fail to get the most out of his players. It's too early to say us cabal are absolutely bang on in all our criticisms but so far we are smack bang on the money.

Dzeko looks like a new player, Vinny has his smile back and the team looks like it's ticking again. Navas would not be here if Mancini was here because Mancini does not rate a winger like him, it's more an attacking mid or wide forward who has pace that he likes.

We just need to sort out LB and CB and imo we have sorted the team out perfectly for years.

What we have found out? Lescott is shit. Sorry he is worst than shit. He is the shit that i had at 3.17 before the QPR game on Sunday 13th May 2012 and then again at 4.52, 5.12 and 5.34.

Conditioning of the players will have been worked on well and ever increasing. That's it.

I have learnt that we have spent our money very wisely. Navas looks a star, Jovetic likewise and Fernandinho and Negredo can also offer lots to us. Dzeko is like a new signing in himself, he just needs to keep this form going.

I have learnt that we have spent our money very wisely. Navas looks a star, Jovetic likewise and Fernandinho and Negredo can also offer lots to us. Dzeko is like a new signing in himself, he just needs to keep this form going.

edwrdhor said:
What we have found out? Lescott is shit. Sorry he is worst than shit. He is the shit that i had at 3.17 before the QPR game on Sunday 13th May 2012 and then again at 4.52, 5.12 and 5.34.

Complete rubbish and way TMI.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.