Friendlies - what have we found out?

edwrdhor said:
What we have found out? Lescott is shit. Sorry he is worst than shit. He is the shit that i had at 3.17 before the QPR game on Sunday 13th May 2012 and then again at 4.52, 5.12 and 5.34.

Absolute bullshit

edwrdhor said:
What we have found out? Lescott is shit. Sorry he is worst than shit. He is the shit that i had at 3.17 before the QPR game on Sunday 13th May 2012 and then again at 4.52, 5.12 and 5.34.
[bigimg]http://media.tumblr.com/588b254f72f85de1687f0209132c54b1/tumblr_inline_mhrm9beWcW1r1yr6b.gif[/bigimg]

NipHolmes said:
That Mancini really did fail to get the most out of his players. It's too early to say us cabal are absolutely bang on in all our criticisms but so far we are smack bang on the money.

Dzeko looks like a new player, Vinny has his smile back and the team looks like it's ticking again. Navas would not be here if Mancini was here because Mancini does not rate a winger like him, it's more an attacking mid or wide forward who has pace that he likes.

We just need to sort out LB and CB and imo we have sorted the team out perfectly for years.
Give it a fucking rest with the anti Mancini shit mate. You sound like a dick.

We have found out that the weather in Hong kong for this time of year is shite and the Alliance arena is mainly full of ze Germans..

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Didsbury Dave said:
This is going to be a season to remember.

Halle fucking luia. We have width and pace.

I'm still gonna moan though, cos of the total reliance on Navas down that right flank. We need some pace and width down the left too, cos Prem defences will take about 5 mins to realise that doubling up on Navas will blunt us. Also, need some pacy cover at centre half too. Three simple through balls twixt Lescott, Garcia and Kolarov, cost us 3 goals in 5 minutes.

Big plusses have been Dzeko (looks reborn under Pellers), St Micah's link up play with Sat Nav, and Negredo, who looks a proper 'Goat' style, run the channels, centre forward.

We should do well, but I think we need proper pacy cover for Kompers, and ditto for Navas, still yet

Although you sound like a broken Girls Aloud 45, I am forced to agree that we could do with adding a fleet-footed left winger and pacey centre back to the squad.

I know the arguments against it but I an not averse to the use of Micah at CB and, although I would never have signed him, I do not think we have seen anything like the best of Sinclair yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.