Friendlies - what have we found out?

Hart of the Matter

Watched all 3 (not much fun) but like to see some new blood alongside more established players. Not sure I gained too much insight into who might be able to step up a grade. Vlad was good in patches but always flatters to deceive, Nir B looked a potential find but most of our youngsters looked ordinary.

Re: Friendly's - what have we found out

Hart of the matter said:
Watched all 3 (not much fun) but like to see some new blood alongside more established players. Not sure I gained too much insight into who might be able to step up a grade. Vlad was good in patches but always flatters to deceive, Nir B looked a potential find but most of our youngsters looked ordinary.

I like the look of George Evans very assured and calm looking and mostly doing the right thing, but early days yet

Not necessarily shown by these friendly's, but I think Rekik and Razak (separate thread) have a chance. The strength at this level is a bit worrying though, which is probably why Welch has gone.

Hart of the matter said:

Youngsters looked ordinary? Did you see Razak last night he was awesome! Lopes has done well.

weve got sopme exciting youth prospects, particularly impressed with George Evans and Rekik

Friendly's - what have we found out

BigJoesArmy said:
Hart of the matter said:

Youngsters looked ordinary? Did you see Razak last night he was awesome! Lopes has done well.

I stand corrected, but these days I see him more as an established fringe player than a youngster (despite his age) looks a real prospect.

George Evans

really impressed with him last night, have watched out for him in a lot of the youth games and can honestly say he is one of the best talents coming through the system at the mo in my opinion. Hope Mancini gives him a chance in the cup games next season

Is Rekik the reason we have not bought a centre half?

Imagine Kompany out for a couple of months.... Would we win the league? It's the one area that obviously needs strengthening more than any other, yet nobody signed as yet. I know we are shopping at Harrods and with FFP it's not easy, but could it be the kid is ready already?

He's exceptional for his age but a risk?

JimmyFrizz said:
Not necessarily shown by these friendly's, but I think Rekik and Razak (separate thread) have a chance. The strength at this level is a bit worrying though, which is probably why Welch has gone.
Completely agree with this.
Rekik looks a very classy prospect and Razak reminds me of a young version of Yaya. Lopez looks way older than 16 and a very good prospect.
The other youngsters look very ordinary indeed.
Impressed with Panti and Vinnie in excellent form. Yaya looking very fit.
Kolarov trying hard to oust Clichy (in vain).
Johnson looks overweight and out of sorts altogether.
Others pretty much as I would expect...

Re: Is Rekik the reason we have not bought a centre half?

hope so rekik will be class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.