Friendlies - what have we found out?

Re: Is Rekik the reason we have not bought a centre half?

With Javi Martinez and Karim Rekik we wont need to buy a centre half for the new season.

He looks like he could be a very very special player, but the one way to ruin that would be to stick the weight of the club on his shoulders & watch him try to get 3 points v Peter Crouch after perhaps making a mistake which costs a goal the week previous, with Alan Hansen highlighting it from different angles on Saturday, followed by Gary Neville on Monday.

Let him play in some of the easier games then develop naturally.

Nah, if anything, we are probably trying to keep hold of Kolo.

danburge82 said:
I pay very little, if any, attention to anything that ever happens before the Premier League season kicks off because it matters not. It's all about fitness and using a full XIvXI game style as part of the progression of fitness. It doesn't matter who plays well, who plays poorly or what the score is.

agree that in the great scheme of things they do not matter but at least it gives us something concrete to discuss rather than the endless trite on the transfer forum

Hart of the matter said:
AJ worries me. Looked out of sorts yesterday.
The pass for Kompany's goal was outstanding. Made it look simple, but it was just perfect and required a lot of skill. That's typical AJ. Quiet but nearly always has a crucial part to play in every game

The most under rated player at City<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:37 am --<br /><br />I missed the Besiktas friendly, but watched the 10 min video on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

Very impressed with the intensity of the game, and quality of goals.

The outstanding feature of the game was the fitness and commitment of Tevez given what he is capable of when he is on his game.

Marvin said:
Hart of the matter said:
AJ worries me. Looked out of sorts yesterday.
The pass for Kompany's goal was outstanding. Made it look simple, but it was just perfect and required a lot of skill. That's typical AJ. Quiet but nearly always has a crucial part to play in every game

The most under rated player at City

-- Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:37 am --

I missed the Besiktas friendly, but watched the 10 min video on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

Very impressed with the intensity of the game, and quality of goals.

The outstanding feature of the game was the fitness and commitment of Tevez given what he is capable of when he is on his game.

I agree with you about AJ. I really rate him. How he wasn't taken to the Euros I'll never know....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.