Friendly v Jamaica

I know a man his name is Fitzroy, na na na na naaa
He saw Beckham with a Bangcok chickboy, na na na na naaa
Shit on the ceiling, shit on the floor
Shit on the windows, shut on the door
Shit all over Man United, na na na na naaa

Think you’re probably wise leaving the ‘Sanjay’ verse in less enlightened times.

A couple of memories have just come back to me. As I said, there were a few elderly women in front of us, who were a bit miserable in truth. They spent the evening dishing out scran to each other from food flasks, moaning about their kids, Grandkids & the price of cabbages. You know the type.

Anyway, there were a few youths on the row in front of them to the left blazing away, & the old dears were complaining about the smoke. They told the youngans to stop blowing smoke in their direction, then this piss funny meteorological argument started!

The boys were saying they weren't blowing smoke at them, it was the wind! The old ladies were saying it's not the wind smoking, it's you lot! The boys held their ground saying they were blowing the smoke in the opposite direction & they can't control the wind direction, so what else could they do? Loool :-)

Then one lady asked the kid who was stood up explaining the nuances of Mancunian weather patterns, "Who's your parents?". The boy shit it & asked why? The woman gave him a death stare, so he signalled to his mates it's best they move! Looool

These were the days when youngsters at least had a bit of respect for their elders.

A bit before that, this dude was walking up & down the steps selling weed. Someone on the row behind us hollered at him, & then another argument started about the weed fella having to move everyone out the way to get to the middle of the row.

He told the punter to meet him in the midway, but those around the punter started arguing about having to move too! The punter shouted hang on, & it went quiet.

I fuckin swear they started passing a tenner from person to person until it reached the weed man, who on receipt passed a bag of weed from person to person the other direction until the punter got his score!

I was with a mate, his two mates & my two Cockney cousins & we were fuckin pissing ourselves laughing at the Ganja man who just smirked, shrugged his shoulders & moved his pitch!

What a fuckin game that was. We should make the new stand a Jamaica stand, just for the jokes alone... :-)

Last edited:
we played Jamaica before World Cup then played Sunderland (Ian Brightwell testimonial), Cardiff & Sheffield Wednesday all in pre season all at Maine Road and every one of them finished 0-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.