Friends in high places

Ronnie the Rep said:
I recently employed a Spanish guy who I have done business with for a few years

You employed him, he became an aquaintance and then a friend.
Top man Ronnie. Humanity at it's best.

Enjoy it mate... but lay off the prawn sarnies! ;-)

Ronnie the Rep said:
I recently employed a Spanish guy who I have done business with for a few years. He is a mad Barca fan.

He has often mentioned that he knew a lot of people in Barca and he sent a picture of him with the European Cup on the night they beat arsenal but I didn't really take him seriously

He just emailed me to say that one of his best friends is our new CEO and that he has got VIP tickets for me and him for the scum match at the Etihad on December 8th!!

Anybody else have a friend who turned out like this?

If he could get me a ticket for the match at OT that would be great, thanks Ronnie. I've always loved your posts by the way, top man.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Lucky Toma said:
sjk2008 said:
OK, smart arse. What do you mean by that?

It's not my place to spill but let's just say the North-West MD of a major catalogue distribution company once nodded in recognition at a recruitment drive.

Just sayin its hardly a 'high place' is it..... I was brought up in an area where seeing footballers/ 'celebs' was an everyday occurance so maybe Im just a bit
blasé about it.

Wow you really don't mind embarrassing yourself on here sometimes do you?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Lucky Toma said:
sjk2008 said:

It's not my place to spill but let's just say the North-West MD of a major catalogue distribution company once nodded in recognition at a recruitment drive.

Just sayin its hardly a 'high place' is it..... I was brought up in an area where seeing footballers/ 'celebs' was an everyday occurance so maybe Im just a bit
blasé about it.

Were you brought up in a brothel on the 13th floor of a block of flats????

sjk2008 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
I recently employed a Spanish guy who I have done business with for a few years. He is a mad Barca fan.

He has often mentioned that he knew a lot of people in Barca and he sent a picture of him with the European Cup on the night they beat arsenal but I didn't really take him seriously

He just emailed me to say that one of his best friends is our new CEO and that he has got VIP tickets for me and him for the scum match at the Etihad on December 8th!!

Yes and not just someone who knows a football administrator- LOL.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Lucky Toma said:
sjk2008 said:

blasé about it.

They used your feet as piss stones.

Big G said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Lucky Toma said:

blasé about it.

They used your feet as piss stones.
He's on the wum for fuck sake he lives on Brooklands, nuf said

Ronnie the Rep said:

I would rather our CEO spent his first day or two concentrating on the important stuff like getting Messi to the club rather than sorting out tickets for chancers... ;)

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Lucky Toma said:
sjk2008 said:

blasé about it.

Will you stop trolling FFS!

Your better than that, just be yourself a ginger haired lad from Sharston, who delivers catalogues for a living, you seem to have deep shame issues or an inferiority complex, so much so that you have to come on here telling whoppers about your life, trolling the forum for a reaction it's sad and unnecessary

Ducado said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Lucky Toma said:

blasé about it.

Will you stop trolling FFS!

Your better than that, just be yourself a ginger haired lad from Sharston, who delivers catalogues for a living, you seem to have deep shame issues or an inferiority complex, so much so that you have to come on here telling whoppers about your life, trolling the forum for a reaction it's sad and unnecessary

strawberry blonde

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.