Fuel Prices

cost me £121 to fill up the works transporter the other day, I kept lookin underneath the van thought i was missing something, so glad to have a fuel card!!

was only about £85/£90 before xmas

it reckon if the british people actually stood up and started a mass protest one day where the whole country was brought to a stand still (think of the student protests times 100) then the smug little wankers in government would have to do something.
it infuriates me that the ballbags in govrnment are all to happy to see us being shafted up the arse while they claim their fuel trips in expenses.

clarkie_ni said:
it reckon if the british people actually stood up and started a mass protest one day where the whole country was brought to a stand still (think of the student protests times 100) then the smug little wankers in government would have to do something.
it infuriates me that the ballbags in govrnment are all to happy to see us being shafted up the arse while they claim their fuel trips in expenses.

Exactly this mate. we need to do something, but how many people would seriously down tools and say fuck it, im protesting or threaten to go on the dole?

its a fucking joke, along with the electric, water and gas rates. theres no point going to work. ive got fuck all at the end of every month, and this is just making things worse. the arseholes i know that don't work seem to be doing alright though

Cheadle Blue said:
its a fucking joke, along with the electric, water and gas rates. theres no point going to work. ive got fuck all at the end of every month, and this is just making things worse. the arseholes i know that don't work seem to be doing alright though

You go to work because you have some pride in yourself. Lazy fookers should just be burnt. You would have more money at end of month that way

I think I heard someone say once that people in Ireland don't pay water bills.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Clarkie,are ye ok yer man.
question,how much a litre of diesel in N.I. & R.O.I. mate.

not been in ROI since about last october, so basically before the crazy prices started, and cannot comment.
but in NI i normally go to Tesco (which is normally cheapest anyways) to get petrol and its now 140.9.
however my local garage is 143.9 for petrol and 146.9 for diesel.

basically fucking crazy money.....

-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:40 pm --

Cheadle Blue said:
clarkie_ni said:

Exactly this mate. we need to do something, but how many people would seriously down tools and say fuck it, im protesting or threaten to go on the dole?

yes i may be hard but i think it would be in SME business best interests to let their employees attend a protest.
personally if a protest was organised i would take a days holidays and attend it.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 pm --<br /><br />
Lescott said:
I think I heard someone say once that people in Ireland don't pay water bills.

i cannot comment on ROI but in NI we dont pay water bills as such.
we just pay a fuck load in rates which are the english equalivent of council tax.
we pay on average £100 more in rates/council tax than the english council areas.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cheadle Blue said:

You go to work because you have some pride in yourself. Lazy fookers should just be burnt. You would have more money at end of month that way

ahmen to that one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.