Fulham (a) pre-match thread

Fulham (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any facts but I never feel like we perform well on the early kick offs away from home. Wolves we were robbed but still dodn't play that well. Palace away last season springs to mind too.

Win this one and 7 to go! The game in hand situation will add pressure to Liverpool because comparisons will be made to 2014. But they only count if we win them. Liverpool play their tough games before us so we need to make sure it gives us breathing room by winning ours. Beat Fulham and Cardiff and hopefully they struggle with Spurs amd Southampton. Then go out and beat Palace and sit back and hopefully watch Chelsea do them too! Get that gap up to 4-6pts before we play Spurs and the rags.

If Liverpool win next three and beat Spurs, Southampton and Chelsea, I would say the balance tips back towards them.

Our test comes in the Palace, Spurs, United and Burnley games, so need our margin of error before then.

Far too many big games and short recovery periods to think anything else.

What I will say about Fulham, having watched their games against Chelsea and Liverpool, they can counter quickly and are a threat in the air.

So excited as I will be attending this game with my oldest son!

My son's youth football club is doing a quick tour of Europe and has obtained tickets to the City Fulham game. I do not yet know the area of our seats. Any concerns about our wearing our CIty shirts at Craven Cottage?

This will be Dan's first time at a Premier League game! Wow, what a treat for him to see the world's best squad in person!

It might be in the T&C's that the home stands are for home supporters only, so I'd be wary of wearing your shirt if you're not in with the other blues.

Fulham are playing better under Scott Parker but I still see us winning this comfortably.

Would love Kev and Dinho to get 20 min. Quicker we have everyone back the better.

Also Stones has been out for a while. Even Mendy might be available!

Quite a challenge for Pep to phase them back.

Also Stones has been out for a while. Even Mendy might be available!

Quite a challenge for Pep to phase them back.

These 15-20min spells players have after being out for a while are more important than people think. To us they may not do much in that 20 but mentally for them it takes the edge off knowing you've done a few minutes before being asked to start a match. Get used to playing under pressure for a few minutes.

By mid April hopefully they will be firing on all cylinders and back at it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.