Fulham (a) pre-match thread

Fulham (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough, whilst I'm confident we can win this game, it seems to me when the players have had a good rest, we tend to perform quite badly for the first game back and usually just about scrape through with a result.
So I'm expecting a win, but only after making hard work of it.

If you can’t beat relegated teams in the run in to win the League, and you definitely need the points, then you don’t deserve to win the League. Simple.

Win. Don’t care about the score too much, but goals are an extra point at this stage, so the more the merrier!

Hopefully we will have players returning from injury , and although we have been working very hard for some close results in the league recently , its time we put the Scousers under real pressure and scored a hatful at Fulham , the only unfortuante thing is Spuds record at Klanfield is on a par with ours ,absolutely shite , so i expect the Dipshits to got top of the league again on Sunday. Until we turn up at the Swamp in April to collect our customary three points our Raheem Sterling song will have to be shelved for a few weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.