Fulham (a) pre-match thread

Fulham (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a funny side Fulham. Some of their performances have been quite good but they have lost due to a mistake and/or a lapse in concentration. Their keeper wanted shooting for what he did against the dippers. Parrying the shot was one thing but grabbing Mane to give away a needless penalty was criminal.

They have enough up front to worry us as some others have said I hope we don't have our usual sluggish start after the international break. If we play to our potential we should win

Hopefully we will have players returning from injury , and although we have been working very hard for some close results in the league recently , its time we put the Scousers under real pressure and scored a hatful at Fulham , the only unfortuante thing is Spuds record at Klanfield is on a par with ours ,absolutely shite , so i expect the Dipshits to got top of the league again on Sunday. Until we turn up at the Swamp in April to collect our customary three points our Raheem Sterling song will have to be shelved for a few weeks :)
I saw the game last season on tv and thought spurs played really well, hopefully if they replicate that I think they will get a draw

Also I hate how we pass it around our box, however I do like the football, we’re going to get caught out in the bigger games and get punished for it. I understand it’s used to draw teams in so we can break on them quickly and even though we look comfortable playing it at the back I will never b 100% certain.

What the fuck???

That's the kind of prehistoric thing I used to hear a few months into the Pep era. We've just had the best season in Premier League history, have a little respect please.

Hopefully we will have players returning from injury , and although we have been working very hard for some close results in the league recently , its time we put the Scousers under real pressure and scored a hatful at Fulham , the only unfortuante thing is Spuds record at Klanfield is on a par with ours ,absolutely shite , so i expect the Dipshits to got top of the league again on Sunday. Until we turn up at the Swamp in April to collect our customary three points our Raheem Sterling song will have to be shelved for a few weeks :)
We play Cardiff midweek after Fulham so could go top again then.

Great form by Sané and Gundogan in the match against Netherlands. Plus 1 full week of rest. I think they are almost certain starters for Fulham.
Is it confirmed! Are they done playing for Germany? I'm so selfish. Hate seeing our players playing friendlies for their countries.

Nothing pleases me more than the dummy in France ignoring Laporte. :) I know he hates it, and I want the best for him, but gthe thought of him at home in a recliner with his leg put up, brings me an unusual sense of joy :)

I'm sure he'll make the national team once the real games start.

Is it confirmed! Are they done playing for Germany? I'm so selfish. Hate seeing our players playing friendlies for their countries.

Nothing pleases me more than the dummy in France ignoring Laporte. :) I know he hates it, and I want the best for him, but gthe thought of him at home in a recliner with his leg put up, brings me an unusual sense of joy :)

I'm sure he'll make the national team once the real games start.

He could have been selected for Spain as well, at one point! It's nuts, isn't it? He is developing into into one of the three or four best centre backs in the world. The rumour in France is that he simply doesn't get on with Deschamps.
I want it for him, because I know that it's very important for these young players to play for their country. But speaking strictly as a City fan, I'm very happy for him not to be selected. They get injured in these fucking matches! We're very lucky to have dodged a bullet with Sané the other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.