Fulham (a) pre-match thread

Fulham (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Leroy looked fcuked after last night's game, can't believe he played the full ninety. I'm expecting Sterling and Mahrez to fill the wide places on Saturday.

A heads up for those going on Saturday. There is no service between Earls Court and Wimbledon on the District Line this weekend, therefore you can't can't use Putney Bridge Station. The alternative is to use Hammersmith instead, which is a little bit more of a walk (and less picturesque).

Thought Leroy looked fcuked after last night's game, can't believe he played the full ninety. I'm expecting Sterling and Mahrez to fill the wide places on Saturday.
He has the rest of the week to recover I expect Pep to field his strongest possible side as this game is crucial. I think we will probably only get away with dropping points in one or two fixtures before the end of the season and this is most certainly not one of them. I think rotation will come in the Cup SF Mahrez and Jesus to Start against Brighton.

A heads up for those going on Saturday. There is no service between Earls Court and Wimbledon on the District Line this weekend, therefore you can't can't use Putney Bridge Station. The alternative is to use Hammersmith instead, which is a little bit more of a walk (and less picturesque).

A bit curious as to what your source is for this, mate. I can't find anything to that effect on the Transport for London site.

For those going to Hammersmith tube (and I will be, if this info is correct) there are buses down Fulham Palace Road if you find the walk a bit long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.