Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t totally discount the possibility of the rags getting something on Sunday but the dippers play a chaotic unstructured game that leaves them more vulnerable to freak results than Arsenal.

And it would have to be a hell of a freak result for that shower to even get a point on Sunday
I agree you'd think this game will be an awful lot tougher as Arsenal are a well drilled side.

I think it's more so Arsenal record at the swamp, They've only 1 win in the last 14 meeting at the swamp. As bad as the Rags have been in recent years they always seem to do something against them at home. I think the Rags beat them last season as well.

I agree you'd think this game will be an awful lot tougher as Arsenal are a well drilled side.

I think it's more so Arsenal record at the swamp, They've only 1 win in the last 14 meeting at the swamp. As bad as the Rags have been in recent years they always seem to do something against them at home. I think the Rags beat them last season as well.

I admire your optimism and positive thinking. However, I can't see Arsenal winning by any less than four goals against the worst rags side I've seen in over 50 years.

No-one is doing anyone any favours this year. We're winning the lot and it won't matter what Arsenal do.

I admire your optimism and positive thinking. However, I can't see Arsenal winning by any less than four goals against the worst rags side I've seen in over 50 years.

No-one is doing anyone any favours this year. We're winning the lot and it won't matter what Arsenal do.
Agreed.

It all depends on what we do, If we win our remaining games there's nothing anybody can do to stop it. It's in our hands and that's what we all want.

It would be really nice to get 3 points on Saturday morning and be able to sit back and relax watching the game Sunday.

Agreed.

It all depends on what we do, If we win our remaining games there's nothing anybody can do to stop it. It's in our hands and that's what we all want.

It would be really nice to get 3 points on Saturday morning and be able to sit back and relax watching the game Sunday.
I didn’t exactly cheer the rags on in their two games against the dippers but I have to admit to feeling “pleased” when they scored. To do so once is bad, to do so twice is awful but if I find myself feeling pleased again if they score on Sunday I think I might need some kind of exorcism before the cup final !!

I didn’t exactly cheer the rags on in their two games against the dippers but I have to admit to feeling “pleased” when they scored. To do so once is bad, to do so twice is awful but if I find myself feeling pleased again if they score on Sunday I think I might need some kind of exorcism before the cup final !!
Haha you're right.

We will all have to use bleach as shower gel by the time that game comes around.

Arsenal won't drop points. Need to win our 3 games. Won't be easy, hopefully away performances more like we showed at the rags, Brighton, Brentford and a few others and less like Forest, Villa, second half at Anfield etc.

Go with same team as last weekend if it was up to me.

Maybe a good scrubbing with some carbolic soap, that stuff used to clean you down to the bone:-)

The sooner that people get comfortable, that we'll win our last 3 games fairly comfortably, the better they'll feel.

This mad assumption that we'll somehow drop the ball in our last 3 games is crazy. Yes, they'll be some tense moments as expected, but have you seen the gulf in class between ourselves and our opposition at the moment?

As long as we turn up and play our game, there's no one in this league that can stop the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.