Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with this except, Walker doesnt need to play againts Fulham, he doesnt offer anything offensively. Id put Akanji back to RCB and have Laporte at LCB for better buildup.

I'd like to see Walker play more before Real just to see his form. He was great on Wednesday but is the consistency there? Also Akanji just became the player we need to protect the most for Real because we need his 1v1 defending and pace at LB vs Rodrigo, so I'd rest him. Laporte can do OK at LB but he's always vulnerable to pace and out wide he's very exposed.

Not really sure of the line up but KDB would be benched for me. He looked dead on his feet by time he came off on weds.
Need to protect the best player in the world

No way. This game right now is the most important of the season so far(until the next one)!
3.5 days from Arsenal to the Fulham match are enough for a pro footballer to rest comfortably. He should play by all means. Just substitute him after 60-70 minutes.
We should win by all means! So we should select our bets team right now.

Not really sure of the line up but KDB would be benched for me. He looked dead on his feet by time he came off on weds.
Need to protect the best player in the world
Need to play the best player in the world not rest him, rest him IF we are comfortably ahead. Lose to Fulham an a lot of what we achieved in Wednesday is wasted

I'd like to see Walker play more before Real just to see his form. He was great on Wednesday but is the consistency there? Also Akanji just became the player we need to protect the most for Real because we need his 1v1 defending and pace at LB vs Rodrigo, so I'd rest him. Laporte can do OK at LB but he's always vulnerable to pace and out wide he's very exposed.
Walker can get mins againts West Ham and Leeds, I was surprised how well he did againts Arsenal, Martinelli checked out after 10 mins, he looks ready. I dont think we can rest Akanji with Ake out.

I'd go full strength for this game, save were away from home at a tight ground against an awkward team, save any rotation for our home games
Agree with this. Tough away game and I would like to see the same team start the game.
Best wish to be able give KDB, Rodders and Boulders a rest after the hour but in stages not all at once.
Minor rotations are not only to save legs but to keep the likes of Sir Phillip, Mahrez and Alvarez match sharp.

Since 18 yes eighteen long matchdays we are #2.
Last time we were on top was matchday 15 when we've beaten:
Fulham at home 2-1.
We've come full circle.

Guess our wonderful lads can't wait to go top again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.