Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'll leave it to Pep as he gets paid to pick the team. Dunno why ppl bother pinning up their 11's for the game - as if it changes anything. This isn't Fifa 23.
It’s common knowledge that pep looks on here for inspiration

Thanks to Avanti I'm having to get the LNER from Leeds as it's 4 hours and 2 changes from Piccadilly. Wankers.

Think I'll leave it to Pep as he gets paid to pick the team. Dunno why ppl bother pinning up their 11's for the game - as if it changes anything. This isn't Fifa 23.
Probably predictions or what they want to see. Its just fan opinions which fans can express

I think one of the keys for us as we move through the congested fixture list is finding a way to get Kevin some rest.

We saw yesterday how dynamic Kevin is when he has fresh legs. I'm sure Pep realizes this and will try to find a way to get him some rest. However, I'm guessing it won't be against Fulham. Probably need to get a break right before Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.