Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope Pep doesn't rotate too much. We can always accommodate a few changes but as we have seen e.g. in the 2nd half against Leicester, with too many changes we can get very ordinary, very quickly. We made 5 substitutions including Gomez, Palmer, and Phillips and in doing so, we lost the plot completely.

This won't be an easy one IMO - they've been good this season and it'll make it even more difficult away from home. Still should be strong enough, though - get the game done early (60 minutes) and rest some players before next Wednesday.

I just hope Pep doesn't rotate too much. We can always accommodate a few changes but as we have seen e.g. in the 2nd half against Leicester, with too many changes we can get very ordinary, very quickly. We made 5 substitutions including Gomez, Palmer, and Phillips and in doing so, we lost the plot completely.

Dare I say that we won't see that again purely because of how poorly it went. We were pretty fortunate in the end against Leicester and Pep will know that.

This won't be an easy one IMO - they've been good this season and it'll make it even more difficult away from home. Still should be strong enough, though - get the game done early (60 minutes) and rest some players before next Wednesday.
There's zero doubt that our A team is strong enough. The question is will Pep play our A team or will he rotate heavily and risk the likes of Gomez and Philips. And if he leaves KDB out, we can struggle to create openings sometimes.

There's zero doubt that our A team is strong enough. The question is will Pep play our A team or will he rotate heavily and risk the likes of Gomez and Philips. And if he leaves KDB out, we can struggle to create openings sometimes.

Agreed but I think there's been a shift in that since (I think) Forest away. Rodri mentioned a team meeting after that game and leading up to it, it felt like it was Kev or nothing in terms of creativity. The game plan was essentially work hard and be intricate but the end goal is to get the ball to KDB and have him cross it to Haaland.

I think that's changed since and I don't think we'd struggle as much without him as we would've done a few months back. Obviously we'd still struggle but I don't think it's the be all and end all of things.

On dreamteam kevs showing muscle injury. Hope he starts 1 more assist for Haaland brings in a popular skybet
10 assist in Premier league CTID

Just as a matter of curiosity, I looked up the starting 11 the last time we visited Craven Cottage for a League game, back on March 23, 2021, so just over two years ago:

Ederson
Cancelo
Dias
Stones
Laporte
Rodri
Bernardo

Mendy
Jesus
Aguero
Torres

Those in bold remain but I think both sides will be much changed from then.
Aguero I remember him

I'd hope he goes strong from the word go. Get (hopefully) two or three up by the hour mark, then start subbing off the big hitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.