Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this match is going to tell us more about where City is than the Gooners match. Getting up for a top of the table clash is great but you gotta follow that up with intensity and put Fulham to the sword. The last time they beat Arsenal they came out flat the next match, that can't happen again.
Agreed. Need to be at this. No letting up now. Arsenal will get their form back, we need to far enough ahead when that happens that it barely matters.

Remember a game at Fulham when Tevez ran through and scored straight from the start of the second half, could do with Haaland doing that in minute 1. Happy memories of matches there even when City were bad, Andy Morrison kissing Stan Collymore wasn't it?

I would rotate and rest Akanji, KDB, Gundogan, Grealish

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Laporte

Bernardo
Rodri

Mahrez
Foden
Alvarez

Haaland

4-1 to us.

Massive. Win our next 4 against Fulham, West Ham, Leeds, Everton and then we can start talking about resting players imo. Full steam ahead until then
Think we have to rest some players against Everton as it's between the CL games. Win the next 3 and I'm sure we'll have a 3 point lead with a game in hand.

No rotation, only rest for knocks that need it.

It’s time to earn your keep and Weds to Sunday is as much rest as you’re getting for the rest of the season.

Fulham are no slouches and Pep has already publicly stated that the next 3 are crucial.

Full strength team for the tactics being deployed. No mercy, no rest, no hiding.

This is the 3 in a row. This is 5 in 6. This is history. THIS IS CITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.