Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect.
Let them stew in their own self pity...
I'm glad we're playing before them in this round. Take advantage, and heap the pressure on them.
Fingers crossed.

Huge week for us. Win those 3 games and it’s looking very good then. 3 games in 6 days is a joke though. He will have to rotate a bit now I think. Use Mahrez, Alvarez, Foden. He will definately want to rest players before the Madrid game.

Think there will be a few rather than wholesale changes. I suspect Kdb, Grealish and possibly Gundogan rested. Can see Foden, Alvarez and Mahrez getting some game time and they will be all chomping at the bit to prove to Pep they are worth a starting place.

Think there will be a few rather than wholesale changes. I suspect Kdb, Grealish and possibly Gundogan rested. Can see Foden, Alvarez and Mahrez getting some game time and they will be all chomping at the bit to prove to Pep they are worth a starting place.
No Mitrovic Wllian was injured in the warm up at Villa also Wilson was withdrawn after 10 min

Huge game this, if we win then for the first time all season it will feel like they’re the ones doing the chasing.

I doubt we will rotate here or against West Ham. It's a different story next weekend, before the Madrid match.
Leeds will be a tough game - they are fighting for survival so no silly line-ups for that game even though its Madrid a few days later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.