Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited rotation. 2 changes max would be preferred.

Maybe Laporte and one of Alvarez/Foden/Mahrez

Didn’t play bad by any means vs Sheffield, but definitely felt pretty stagnant that first half until the PK. If we give up that goal early, it had the making of being a long day.

Back to not caring how we win. 2/3 changes max as we have seen in previous games the drop in level disjoints the team.

The momentum is with us. Players are on fire so keep it going with a comprehensive win. We won’t want to be dropping unnecessary points with harder games to come.

1-3 City.

Not a chance Phillips starts.
Well I’d prefer Rodri to start but he can’t start all of the next 3 games or … he starts the next 2 games and Kalvin starts against Leeds (his old team) like that Rodri can get a rest before Real Madrid.

Hope City score 2 or 3 quick fire goals and put this game to bed, never easy games on tight grounds like this.

Not really sure of the line up but KDB would be benched for me. He looked dead on his feet by time he came off on weds.
Need to protect the best player in the world

tbf we fucking battered forest with a very good performance but just couldnt find the net
I know what you're saying but at the end of the day, I'd rather we played shite and won a scruffy 1-0. The points are all that matters at this stage of the season. Arguably at any stage of the season.

No way pep chances letting up on arsenal when we have 2 easy home games upcoming where he can rest a few.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Akanji

Stones
Rodri

Bernardo
Kdb
Gundogan
Grealish

Haaland

Get the game won then make changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.