Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many changes? 0, 2, 4? It's something for Pep to decide. We don't have enough info to speculate what's the best line-up for that game. Much depends on weaknesses Pep's going to see in Fulham's play: where are the spaces?

Think we have 16 top players, 15 with Ake out injured now. Remember we were fantastic vs Liverpool even without Haaland and could have scored more, but decided to save energy in the final 15 minutes.

So, we wouldn't be significantly weaker if the likes of Laporte, Foden, Mahrez and Alvarez start. Guess at least 2 of them will feature in the line-up. Any of them will start in one of the next 3 games. And we'll be back to the usual starting XI in Madrid.

I’m far more worried about this game than I was about Arsenal.
From a psychological standpoint, I reckon it will be more difficult. All the build-up and anticipation was to do with the Arsenal game, so once the game was over, the adrenaline dropped, etc. Our players might get a bit of aftermath mental fatigue. On top of it, everyone is saying it is all done, so we cannot allow any complacency to creep in. Otherwise, I can see us dropping points. I hope Pep puts Julian, Phil, and Aymeric in to refresh the team. 1-2 City.

We are very much in the groove at the minute and used to playing every 3 days, can't imagine any of the players will be asking for a rest we are 11 games from immortality. Two home games coming after against teams in the bottom quartile. Strongest team again with potential rest for the two games after.

Ederson
Walker (think he deserves to play after midweek)
Stones
Dias
Akanji
Rodri
Gundog
KDB
Bernie
Grealish
Haaland

3-0 City

Please City no after the lord mayor's show performance and result like Forest away. We need a win and to go top of the table by a point, so piling the pressure on a deflated Arsenal. Mind you I expect them to beat Chelsea but at least put the pressure on.

We are very much in the groove at the minute and used to playing every 3 days, can't imagine any of the players will be asking for a rest we are 11 games from immortality. Two home games coming after against teams in the bottom quartile. Strongest team again with potential rest for the two games after.

Ederson
Walker (think he deserves to play after midweek)
Stones
Dias
Akanji
Rodri
Gundog
KDB
Bernie
Grealish
Haaland

3-0 City
Agreed with this except, Walker doesnt need to play againts Fulham, he doesnt offer anything offensively. Id put Akanji back to RCB and have Laporte at LCB for better buildup.

Early Sunday KO, hopefully they rockup in the same fashion as they did against Arsenal. They all looked stoned

I expect something like vs Leicester, play best XI then make 2 subs at half time.

No way pep chances letting up on arsenal when we have 2 easy home games upcoming where he can rest a few.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Akanji

Stones
Rodri

Bernardo
Kdb
Gundogan
Grealish

Haaland

Get the game won then make changes
Pep will not see West Ham and Leeds as “2 easy home games”, no way

This team is in ALL BLACKS mode.....
Ruthless
Relentless
Remorseless.

It’s taken 9 months to get to this level and they won’t want to let it go now.

They will take it one game at a time but with cool heads,strong hearts,and fast feet they will takes us to 5 out of 6 and 3 on the bounce.

The cups can look after themselves for the time being.

Fortuna la Campiones !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.