Fulham (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Well done Pep (or Lilo) for instructing the players to be more patient with our build-up in the second half, we slowed things down and made the ball do the work, completely nullifying Fulham's plan for a basketball game.

Great tweak to drop Kova back deeper.
Haaland looked so much better and will get the plaudits but Dias was excellent.
Thought Reuben had quite a tough day today. Looked slow on thd ball at times and I remember in the sev9nd half when Jimenez stuck him on his arse in the area.
Thought Kovacic really good second half, kne revers past to Dokh was lovely

Not a performance to write home about on the whole but Fulham is a good side. Let's hope players come back from this ridiculous international break injury-free.

Does anyone else feel like Grealish is one of those players that when he's out there he might very well frustrate you but when he's not out there you find yourself wishing he were? I find it certainly to be the case for me. Doku will no doubt get better.

Great from Erling and good cameos from Rico and Bobb.
Grealish is a superb baller at both ends of the pitch. I don’t understand anyone who doesn’t rate him.

Not a performance to write home about on the whole but Fulham is a good side. Let's hope players come back from this ridiculous international break injury-free.

Does anyone else feel like Grealish is one of those players that when he's out there he might very well frustrate you but when he's not out there you find yourself wishing he were? I find it certainly to be the case for me. Doku will no doubt get better.

Great from Erling and good cameos from Rico and Bobb.
My thoughts exactly re Jack. Today showed just how much he runs with the ball - & he never loses it

The officials are actually getting worse which I didn’t think was humanly possible. No complaints from me if our second goal had been disallowed.

When we got our penalty where was the red card or any card?

First player booked was one of ours, what a suprise.
Why would there be a red card?

Proper statement win that. Off the back of fulham getting a draw at the Emirates with 10 we smash them whilst playing poorly. Arsenal are feeble minded and that's going to get into their head big time. They can't afford to drop points at home to the rags tomorrow already.

So many sloppy performances today right across the pitch, I'm presuming and hoping it's just them getting up to full tilt slowly after a shorter pre-season and nothing to be concerned with. 3 points is what's important and we got it with ease in the end.

Yet to see it back but we definitely got some major help today from var. When ake scored I barely celebrated, me and 2 people next to me all turned to one another from right behind net and said that's clearly offside simultaneously. Akanji has jumped over the ball right infront of the keeper Its helped us massively but how is that not interfering? It's a truly dreadful decision thats completely changed the game and i don't blame fulham players for losing their shit after that. Bafflingly shite decision.
If Fish Fingers wasn't interfering last year, then, by fuck, Akanji may as well been in the departure lounge at manny Airport when Ake headed the ball, cos thats the interferring benchmark I work on from now on, as far as I'm concerned!!!
It was a goal, and a cracker from Ake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.