Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

The game is over the Referee has blown the final whistle and the Penalty shoot out is to see who goes through, I can see why you and many many others would think you lose the game but, you don't, you lose the Penalty shoot out.
On the other hand, you lose the first leg 2-1, but win the 2nd leg 2-1; you then get knocked out on pens, have you won the game or lost the game. Of course, the answer is you won the game!

The tie is over 2 legs and even if the game ends in a draw you need pens to finalise the result
You’re arguing for arguments sake. Ive shown you that according to FIFA, UEFA & IFAB it’s a draw. If for instance you lost 1st leg 1-0, but won 2nd leg 1-0, but then lost the shoot out, you still won the match.

A few years ago we were credited on a 20 game consecutive win streak, however all the bitters complained that actually we didn’t as the 12th game was a win on penalties v Wolves. It was erased from the records as the IFAB stated it was a draw, as wins on penalties do not count as part of the match.
Thankfully we regained the record with 21 consecutive wins a few years later.

Last edited:
he is a frustrating player to watch but undoubted talent. wonder goal. atm imo I think he is a very good impact sub.
If he is a frustrating player to watch than i feel sorry for your family .If Doku doesn’t entertain you or put you on edge of your seat or twitch your anus and give you mild premature ejaculation , then you are definitely watching the wrong sport.

Without KDB, Rodri, and Bernie who is not as effective as he used to be we are not at the expected level. It's by no means alarm bells but it will be much harder to win the title this year. Top 4 and a trophy I think is realistic.
Bernie lathered butter, seasoning and stuffing all over Robinson and cooked him and you come up with this “ not as effective “ fuck ? who are you?

Lack of intensity up front, both in attack and particularly when defending, is main issue for me.
We are allowing teams to have more and more of the ball without challenging them at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.