Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Hats off to Fulham; tried every trick in the book - fouling, time-wasting, diving, harassing the 4th official etc. Particularly enjoyed their putting their little warm-up cones up in our half after the break and disrupting us getting in position - genius!
Cheating twats, I would stamp on their hats.

Just got back and put my tea in the oven. We deserved the three points, even with ten on the pitch we were the only team trying to win that game. The players were shattered at the end, thanks to all of them for the effort they put in. Cancelo daft as a brush. Thought Foden and Haaland should have come on sooner. Crazy scenes at the end,Haaland going mad with Pep and the rest of the bench, great that so many stayed. Atmosphere good second half when we were up against it.
What you having ha ha

Never a foul not even outside the box .
Like I said before I can live with those being given as fouls, but we know referees don’t give it every time. Haaland did the same thing against brighton for the first goal but no foul was given. If referee doesn’t give it, don’t think VAR interferes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.