Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

We have many, KDB, Bernardo, Rodri huge players today and with a WC a week away, the commitment from these guys is unreal.
KDB and Bernardo are incredible and we’ve had some great players at our club but there’s a certain aura around Erling which is completely different it’s something we’ve not seen before

Every single one of them stood up today. All of them should be very proud. You could see it meant a lot at the end - I can't remember City ever doing a lap of honour when it wasn't the last day of the season. I usually do a player rankings post but I won't bother today because judging any of them wouldn't be fair. Winning with 10 men is a big achievement. Well done to all of them.

Get the job done by any means neccesary was the aim today and by God did we do that. Some collosal performances when we went down to 10 men. The celebrations at the end, especially from Pep tells you exactly how important that win was. Sterling last minute against Southampton vibes. It's a shame we've only got a game left, that's the kind if result that triggers a 10-15 game winning run.

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.