Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

It could be a really important win that.

It was fully deserved as we were the better team and were the only team looking to win that match, you couldn't tell we had 10 men.

For foolham to play like that having a man advantage, for 60 odd minutes, was baffling really and they got what they deserved - nothing!

A great team performance and they all, for the most, part played well, but a special mention for Bernardo, Rodri, KDB and Stones who were all brilliant.

Great goal from Alvarez, looked like a walk in the park and a routine win, but on a dank November day Cancelo decided to liven things up.
Haaland was super pumped and it rubbed off on the rest of the team.
referees always seem to feel sorry for the underdog and the same again today, BUT at least he had the balls to give the pen when he could have waved it away and VAR would never have given it.
top.

From the bbc: Fulham will feel hard done by​

"Fulham came within seconds of claiming what would have been a draw that few people gave them a chance of getting at kick-off.

Not for the first time this season, however, Marco Silva's side exceeded expectations. Their penalty and Cancelo's red card were a huge help of course, but Silva stuck to the same plan to keep his team compact and hit City on the break even when it was 11 men vs 10."

This narrative is fucking insane. We were 1-0 up on our way to an easy victory and they never fucking threatened us once. It was a thoroughly deserved victory and any suggestion otherwise is a fucking mental point of view designed for other teams fans to feel frustrated.

Just got back and put my tea in the oven. We deserved the three points, even with ten on the pitch we were the only team trying to win that game. The players were shattered at the end, thanks to all of them for the effort they put in. Cancelo daft as a brush. Thought Foden and Haaland should have come on sooner. Crazy scenes at the end,Haaland going mad with Pep and the rest of the bench, great that so many stayed. Atmosphere good second half when we were up against it.
Ok

I dont think he ever said that tbf

Not exactly what I have said in my comment but along the correct lines I knew it was years back and couldn't quite exactly remember what he said. As the head of the Premier League he shouldn't be saying that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.