Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Father & son arrived in front of me today just as Fulham scored.
The kid about 10/11 was totally dejected. He was nearly crying when the offside goal happened.
Then his dad decided to leave 5 minutes before the end.
Is it so important to completely ruin the lads big day out to get a bloody bus/tram/ off the car park?
Awful! I have not gone to games for 15 years but it was always the same back then! Imagine going to the cinema and leaving10 minutes before the end to miss the traffic? There is zero excuse no matter how many of the leavers try to justify on these pages!!!! Oh what small lives they lead!!!!

How can you prove beyond doubt if someone is being sarcastic ?

They're wearing this....

w01vk292500c.jpg

I’m absolutely convinced there was a point in that match when Bernardo was so angry with the Ref he would have twatted him and accepted the red had we not already been down to 10.
i absolutely love bernardo but he really pissed me off today when he lost it and was walking about throwing his arms up, he lost it for a while and wasn't helping the team, then seemed to realise he needed to get his shit together and got back to the player we all know and love

Hats off to Fulham; tried every trick in the book - fouling, time-wasting, diving, harassing the 4th official etc. Particularly enjoyed their putting their little warm-up cones up in our half after the break and disrupting us getting in position - genius!
Jack and KDB walked straight through the middle of those cones disrupting their warm up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.