Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

If we don't have Bernardo today, with his energy, ability to take the ball anywhere, ability to open play and create pressure for 90+ minutes, then regardless of KDB or Haaland, we lose that game. The need to keep him here for the remainder of his career is probably greater than the need to keep Haaland beyond his expected 3 year stay!

At times today he was almost playing sweeper so we could confidently build from the back. Christ knows how far he ran but he carried Cancelo's absence.

Foden's cameo was testament to why currently he doesn't start.
He was put on to offer a left foot on the left wing and offered nothing in either product or energy. Bizarrely KDB somehow, even though he was the right side wide man for the final 20, delivered 3 quality crosses from the left compared to Foden's zero.

That paint the penalty spot incident was actually at The Baseball Ground in April 1977 when City were going very strong to win the First Division title.
Unfortunately we got beat 4-1 (I think) and it put a big dent in our title winning chances.
And I know because I was there.

Yes it was - I got myself mixed up there. Still fucking beach football though lol

Hope you don't mind me being nosey here. That's your first post, after 10 years on here. Any particular reason why you haven't played a fuller part on the forum?
Nobody has ever told us that they went home and put their tea in the oven on a post match thread before? It was bound to happen one day and awaken the sleepers :-)

Can’t believe teams keep playing this system against us. 10 men behind the ball and time wasting from minute 1, it hasn’t worked for hardly anyone. Teams should look at what Brighton did and grow some balls and have a go, they might end up getting a pasting, but what have they got to lose, the result ends up the same anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.