Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

That paint the penalty spot incident was actually at The Baseball Ground in April 1977 when City were going very strong to win the First Division title.
Unfortunately we got beat 4-1 (I think) and it put a big dent in our title winning chances.
And I know because I was there.
Pretty sure it was 0-4; I was there. Didn't one of the stewards throw the ball back aggressively at big Joe? In front of the City fans as well, IIRC. It didn't go down that well!

Can’t believe teams keep playing this system against us. 10 men behind the ball and time wasting from minute 1, it hasn’t worked for hardly anyone. Teams should look at what Brighton and grow some balls and have a go, they might end up getting a pasting, but what have they got to lose, the result ends up the same anyway.
It's always so tight at the bottom points wise come the end of the season and goal difference could play a factor. Brighton are a very underrated team too, They have players all over the pitch that are incredibly technically gifted along with having a seriously good press. Get that press wrong against City and the ball will be in the back of your net before you know it.

I'm quite enjoying teams turning up knowing they are getting twatted no matter what they do :)

I know where you are coming from though, It's nice to see a team offering something different. Shows how big the task is though, Especially when you've other teams cheering getting a corner against us!

I wonder if Bernado will get a retrospective ban, he sarcastically put his thumb up to the referee and then patted him on the back in a false well done kind of way, just after a foul on him at the corner of the box wasn't given .
How can you prove beyond doubt if someone is being sarcastic ?

It's always so tight at the bottom points wise come the end of the season and goal difference could play a factor. Brighton are a very underrated team too, They have players all over the pitch that are incredibly technically gifted along with having a seriously good press. Get that press wrong against City and the ball will be in the back of your net before you know it.

I'm quite enjoying teams turning up knowing they are getting twatted no matter what they do :)

I know where you are coming from though, It's nice to see a team offering something different. Shows how big the task is though, Especially when you've other teams cheering getting a corner against us!
I agree, they are terrified of getting a doing over but it just doesn’t work, we always find a way in the end mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.