Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Fucking hell they know how to put us through it eh??

Now home and obviously delighted with a win that looked unlikely as time was running out. Kev and Bernardo immense. The Viking made a difference when he came on. An absolutely crap penalty but thank God it went in. Cancelo, what the fuck, cost us against Liverpool and almost cost us today. We were totally coasting that game, it was just a matter of how many we'd score and then he goes and does that. Brain dead.

Darren England, the one who always seems to be on var when Liverpool play and gives them everything, what a shit ref. In spite of the directive on timewasting he allowed them to do it all game with impunity. Poetic justice in the end it cost them. Just fuck off Fulham you wankers. I'm actually amazed he gave us the penalty!

We are grinding out results and that's all that matters as we bed in new players and cope with injuries. Jack poor again I just don't see him ever making it here. It's probably the third season at least we've said it but we desperately need a good left back. Ake was poor today when covering it and not great in central defence either. Surprising as he's been one of our better players. Two more wins before the shitty world cup and hopefully Arsenal dropping points and it will have been a very satisfactory first half of the season.

Never doubt our team, they fight until the end, you'd never have guessed we were down to ten men the players worked so hard.

The BBC writing Fulham were hard done by is bollocks, they made no attempt to win, just to hang on for a point.

It might have been a soft pen for us at the end, but I'm glad KDB felt that touch and went down for the pen rather than try and stay on his feet, no other team does so why should we be any different.

The officials gave us nothing, I was worried Silva would get himself sent off for having a go at the ref so often he was so frustrated at the persistent fouling. Fulham should have at least one red.

But, what is it about our full backs getting carried away doing something rash? Cancelo now, previously it was Walker.

Come on Chelsea tomorrow.

Fulham deserved absolutely nowt from that game. With an extra man, they showed absolutely no ambition to keep the ball, tire us out and punish us whatsoever.

They barely showed any ambition to attack us at all, just the odd breakaway and that was it. They were bloody awful!

I loved our attitude! Going a man down and still trying to win the game for 70 minutes, with players hanging out of their arse by the end of the game. That’s as deserved a win as you’ll see anywhere.

Rodri, Stones, Gundogan, Bernardo and de Bruyne were magnificent.

Get in there Blue Boys!

I do wish we'd give over with the bent refereeing whinges.

The ref was crap today, obviously, but the Cancelo decision was inevitable and he awarded us a softish last minute pen. How much less bent is it possible to be?
Not a popular view on here mate. But your spot on. I said the same myself earlier. It’s all a bit embarrassing and cringey

They're wearing this....

w01vk292500c.jpg
We'll just need to be smart and only be sarcastic away from home then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.