Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

We'll just need to be smart and only be sarcastic away from home then...
mancity.jpg

Don't know about sarcastic, but this deserved a card from the kick off.

What I loved about that performance was our desire to keep on trying to win the game. Let's face it Fulham had settled for the draw from the very first minute, and even more so when they equalised.
Stones was my motm, thought he was excellent and didn't put a foot wrong, and finally Cancelo owes his teammates a big fuck off apology tonight, because I think we would've spanked them with eleven on the pitch

I also think we sound like idiots when we come out with the ‘refs are bent’ shit.

The ref had a poor game today, continually falling for a Fulham’s antics. But when de Bruyne was brought down I thought ‘that’s never a penalty’! Yet he gave it for us to win the game and go top of the league.

I’d be going mad if that was given against us.

I've not seen a replay, but my immediate reaction was "what an embarrassing dive". Which was obviously wrong, given that it wasn't VARed, but still, I'm sure a "bent" system could easily have ignored it.

Anyway, did I mention what an immense performance that was from us :-) ?

I also think we sound like idiots when we come out with the ‘refs are bent’ shit.

The ref had a poor game today, continually falling for a Fulham’s antics. But when de Bruyne was brought down I thought ‘that’s never a penalty’! Yet he gave it for us to win the game and go top of the league.

I’d be going mad if that was given against us.

Yep first look it didn’t look like one but it’s was there is a video from behind where he got caught on the ankle def pen! Think your right the referee was just poor

This team never give up, it's in.our DNA to keep going. They never lost the belief that we could win, and that has to be credited to Pep for instilling that in them. In the face of adversity we just keep going. We'll done to lads for what was a wonderful win. Shout out to our fans as well, the atmosphere was fantastic at the ground today, and I'm sure the noise generated also help the team to go on and get the win. Bloody love this club CTID.
Absolutely! Even if we hadn't of won today I still would have been proud of the guys....

Fulham today were the biggest set of cunts to play at the Etihad since Porto.

Cheating whinging pricks. They had a man more for 70 minutes yet looked like they were the ones who’d had a man sent off

I hope they go down!
I don’t, but only cos it’s the best away day in London, but I get your drift about today.
You watching this NZ Fiji game mate?

What I loved about that performance was our desire to keep on trying to win the game. Let's face it Fulham had settled for the draw from the very first minute, and even more so when they equalised.
Stones was my motm, thought he was excellent and didn't put a foot wrong, and finally Cancelo owes his teammates a big fuck off apology tonight, because I think we would've spanked them with eleven on the pitch
Agree. We looked very sharp and slick I thought, then the whole game changes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.