Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

An excellent result. Fulham aren’t the Fulham of years gone by. They are a proper outfit this season and are in the top half of the league for a reason.

As much as we like to woman about refs etc to be fair it was a peno and probably a sending off. Haaland was offside. However I think it’s the little things like the time wasting and some of the niggly fouls they committed and went unpunished. When al these things add up it makes it out to be worse than it actually is.

Boys were immense though and worked their cherries off. Haaland showed he had the minerals to put the pen away.

Hopefully we can make a signing or two in January though as we are so light in the full back position. Really need to address this.

Anyway up the blues and have a good Saturday night everyone.

Sky “ amazing scenes at City as its only 3 points etc”. Celebrations are due to the team knowing what went on with officiating today and we still won
Apparently klopp doing that fucking fist pump garbage at the end to the cult is fine. We celebrate and well...

The media can shove it up their collective fucking arse

The rodri one was weird because a few weeks ago I was watching a game, can't remember who, may have been wolves, but it was almost a carbon copy tackle down the calf/achiles and the ref gave an initial yellow buy var got involved and the ref was sent to the monitor and the player was then sent off. Would be nice if we had some consistency with var. That's all we ask I think

It's a red card, dangerous, late, and could have caused a bad injury
VAR make up the rules when it suits them or helps the so-called elite 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.