Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Someone said it earlier, but I agreed: Bernardo looked so wound up that if we werent already down to 10 he'd have chinned the ref.

More than once I saw him run up and give the a dead sarcastic thumbs up and pat on the back after a shitty call. Could easily have seen red for that tbf.
This isn’t the first game he’s done this, Brighton at home and that VAR decision that took fukin ages? He was going ballistic even after we were awarded the pen! He was still going mental. Today he was gesturing to the ref about a shirt pull I think on akanji header from our corner that wasn’t given and he was not happy! Then the ref booked him after another protest. Bernie knows what’s going on and it’s fukin annoying him. Just like it annoys us. But this year particularly he’s not Avin it!

Fg0eUWKXkAMQmA0
Fuck me, do people actually watch the game anymore, ot do they just sit there on their videos/cameras?

Bloke in orange hat even has time to get the picture in.

Was feeling a bit down overnight for some reason,perhaps the dark nights creeping in suddenly this last week,however rallied myself to get to the Etihad and thoroughly enjoyed the match,City do really lift your spirits so many times.Great atmosphere,some Fulham boys in level 3 rushing over to celebrate when Haalands header was disallowed looked rather sheepish when he scored the penalTy,one had the audacity to shout over“we will race you back to London” wrong club mate.

Blokes behind me in East 3 moaning about how long we were taking to get the ball forward then moaning when he did occasionally kick long, and screaming "just give it to Haaland" every time we got to half way line. Luckily they all left on 85 minutes.

Cancelo getting sent off was fucking laughable. I'm never really a "games gone soft" guy, but a shoulder barge is an unbelievably soft red.

Our penalty was definitely one of those "right to go down" things, and I really hate those as they're dives without being dives.

But we had a ridiculous red card so who gives a shit. Won ugly with ten men, it all works out. Moving on...
Have you ever seen a defender sent off for such an incident….must admit I’m struggling

so you are in your 70's ?

I started in 65 - Dad started to take me because of the upcoming Home WC and he wanted me to get into it
aye, the first player that really sparked me up was waggy, being a manchester lad from openshaw, not far from me in clayton, always loved a winger since, i'll graciously accept your apology for thinking i was some sort of upstart whippersnapper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.