Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Felt Cancelo’s challenge was a bit clumsy and he shud’ve not made the attempt. Can’t really argue with the ref despite feeling hard done by.

That aside I thought we were really good and persistent for 97 minutes. 60 min plus with 10 men after playing midweek and with a never give up attitude. I love the mentality within the squad.

The main story will probably be about a soft penalty. I don’t care. We deserved the run and there was contact. That is what counts nowadays. And in super slow motion every touch seems soft.

Great win. Great celebrations afterwards. We are one wonderful club representing a wonderful m squad and manager.
I like that

Fg0eUWKXkAMQmA0

I am still struggling to be happy with the result today, it was just such a dominant performance, even after we went down to ten men, but with the win coming so late on, it felt like there was no time to celebrate before it was all over. Never mind, it would have been a tonking if we had eleven for 90 minutes, but 3 points more and now only one home game until just after Christmas. That’ll do for now.

We are lucky to avoid the match day thread.....padded cells jobs
When I first couldn’t get to the games I watched and sometimes contributed (positively) but after a couple of games it started to get to me so now I contribute at the beginning and then might pop in and out but try to stay away I’m afraid. But I suppose some are venting their frustrations. :-)

A tad concerned about several players looking absolutely fooked at this moment in time, Erling was blowing like mad at the end and he'd only played 25 minutes, Phil was the same.
This world cup is going to be a disaster for us after Christmas

Superb. Seemed like a walk in the park but we’d end up with a draw.

Winning that game was immense, considering how the game was officiated, and the joy to see us first get a rightful penalty that we would not normally receive, and then for it to slip under the keeper, had me beating the air like a mad man.

We gave them hope, then we tore it away. That does me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.