Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

I have seen the penalty of Cancelo again with clear mind and it was a shoulder to shoulder challenge.
In my book and because Cancello pushed him a lot, it was a penalty and I'm always disgusted when in an obvious big push of one player they say it's a shoulder to shoulder challenge so no foul.

BUT i can bet 1000€ that if it was VVD that had made the challenge against Fulham then a) no penalty would be given and b) media would praise VVD for being a monster of strength getting out of position with his body the offensive player.

I have seen the penalty of Cancelo again with clear mind and it was a shoulder to shoulder challenge.
In my book and because Cancello pushed him a lot, it was a penalty and I'm always disgusted when in an obvious big push of one player they say it's a shoulder to shoulder challenge so no foul.

BUT i can bet 1000€ that if it was VVD that had made the challenge against Fulham then a) no penalty would be given and b) media would praise VVD for being a monster of strength getting out of position with his body the offensive player.
Nah, it was Cancelo’s shoulder into Wilson’s back.

You can bet what you like as we will never know.

Cancelo had a brain fart and got rightly sent off for it.

Re the Haaland disallowed goal what happened to the tolerance rule Rashford got the benefit of ?
Different rules apply when it involves Ciry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.