• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
.............Ederson..............
Walker ..Dias ..Ake ..Gvardiol
..........Kovacic Rodri...........
Doku ...... Alvarez ......Foden
.............Haaland..............

Unlikely to happen but I'd start Doku. Grealish to come on for 30 mins and hopefully try to attack more directly.

Last edited:
Yes, RMT are on strike on Saturday.
I am relieved that the strike is only on Saturday. We are flying from Paris to Manchester on the Friday and then returning to Edinburgh on the Sunday. So hopefully the disruption shouldn’t be too bad.

Foden has to start in the middle for me. It's going to be his long term position, not Alvarez's.

May seem harsh given that he scored a very good winner against Newcastle but if we were playing the CL final tomorrow I would want Foden there, so he needs the minutes in that position.

Just as a side issue ,tomorrow ,30/8 is a Super Blue Moon meaning it will appear 14% larger and 30% brighter than usual,best viewed just about sunset,cloud cover permitting.
It's also my birthday, (sadly the same as the sunset strip)so come on Blue boys make my week.

Fulham had a good game plan for Arsenal and they made things very tough for us in both games last season. Foden being fit and able to start in the centre will make a huge difference though.

Just as a side issue ,tomorrow ,30/8 is a Super Blue Moon meaning it will appear 14% larger and 30% brighter than usual,best viewed just about sunset,cloud cover permitting.
It's also my birthday, (sadly the same as the sunset strip)so come on Blue boys make my week.
Ha ha Cookie Burns, I had mine in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.