Fulham (H) - Sat 2nd Sept, 15:00 l PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More bloody arrogance just like those predicting 0-4 at Sheffield Utd. Let us be clear. There will be no easy fixtures this season. If we win 2-1 on Saturday, I will be happy.
Arrogance? Are you taking the piss...

For what it's worth I've said Sheffield United away would be tough.

This Saturday I think we will win comfortably, We have been creating loads of chances in our first three games without being clinical on front of goal. I think we will be clinical on Saturday if that's ok with you of course.

.............Ederson...............
Walker Dias Ake Gvardiol
..........Kovacic Rodri.........
Doku .... Alvarez ....Foden
...............Haaland.............

Unlikely to happen but I'd start Doku. Grealish to come on for 30 mins and hopefully try to attack more directly.
Bernie for Julian

More bloody arrogance just like those predicting 0-4 at Sheffield Utd. Let us be clear. There will be no easy fixtures this season. If we win 2-1 on Saturday, I will be happy.
You don't half get em on here, it'll be a hard fought game, we'll just shade it by the odd goal

I think some people think to be optimistic about a result is akin to putting a curse on the match, or shows some form of arrogance it's pure magical thinking

City are the treble winners multiple champions of the toughest league in the world, I am quite optimistic, although no games are easy

Stating the frigging obvious here as per, but If we score early it should be comfortable. If not, then Fulham showed they can be dogged and resilient last weekend.

I think some people think to be optimistic about a result is akin to putting a curse on the match, or shows some form of arrogance it's pure magical thinking

City are the treble winners multiple champions of the toughest league in the world, I am quite optimistic, although no games are easy
You've just fucked us. Thanks. Thanks a lot!
1693314797624.png

Just as a side issue ,tomorrow ,30/8 is a Super Blue Moon meaning it will appear 14% larger and 30% brighter than usual,best viewed just about sunset,cloud cover permitting.
It's also my birthday, (sadly the same as the sunset strip)so come on Blue boys make my week.
I bought some high powered binoculars for a bit of star gazing, Due to cloud cover, I haven't seen the moon for weeks. Hope I don't miss the super moon.

ps. Not far behind you, next month I'll be the trombones leading the band.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Foden
Bernardo
Palmer
Haaland

Would love us to throw doku straight in but I think its unrealistic, especially as he hasn't even had a training session under pep yet. Fulham manager will be missing for this game too as he serves a ban already.

We've just seen how they can sit in and defend the area before threatening on the break against arsenal so i'd like Palmer to start to offer a better goal threat cutting in than grealish. Foden has to play if he's fit.
Palmer over Grealish? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.