Fulham Post-Match Reaction

Well we didn't lose, but that was our worse performance of the season.

We took something from the game

But I am worried we wont get 4th if we continue in the Cups.

Play SWP, Jo etc against Villa, and if we win then great, and if we lose well at least we have a chance of beating Wigan at the weekend.

We need the injured players back, and the players who have played week in week out all season need some rest.

My head spins with this forum.

we will win the league/ we wont get top 4
tevez is greedy/ tevez is our one man team
forza mancini/ mancini out
best fans in the world/ worse crowd/ atmosphere ever

my personal favourite mind you is....that our owners are gonna go if we dont get top 4 this season, yep all the work going on behind the scenes will just stop cos the sheik was watching this today on a dodgy stream and thought, you know what we are shit, i shall make a call and get my boys out hahaha top class comedy this place!

mike channon´s windmill said:

Wrong mate - passion, commitment and desire come fookin FIRST,SECOND AND THIRD!! You must EARN the right to play and graft it out and get the result at ALL costs, at home, even with injuries. We have the squad. Winning was all that mattered today.

So would you swap with Birmingham then. Win the Carling cup and fight relegation? Or be 3rd in the league, last 16 of europa and still in the Fa Cup? Oh and have the potential to be great?

matt_MCFC said:
stavros said:
what are you talking about ? we needed to win today games like that are MUST wins . bankers if we want to achieve success.
not good enough

Where are we in the league? Where have we been all season? Yes we should have won, but sometimes you don't. At least we didn't lose. We are in the driving seat and have been all season.
yes and the gun is loaded and pointing at our feet as usual

Boateng was an embarrassment to the shirt today.

Balotelli, one piece of magic, before returning to his usual wank performances. Embarrassing the club again by cheating. Fuck off back to Inter's bench.

Yaya Toure should have fucked off when they announced the Mancunian Way was open.

Kolarov was extremely poor.

Re: The beginning of the end.....

K.Reeves right foot said:
Today's pathetic display by our overpaid merceneries for me spelled the end of Mancini's reign of this club.
Our chances of finishing in a champions league place died today for many reasons which go way beyond our current league position and points tally.
I willk find it staggering if the usual Mancini lovers can still have the opinion that he is the man to lead us forward despite today's overwhelming evidence that not only is our season sliding into a shambolic mess, but certain players simply DO NOT want to play for us. Worse still, Mancini has no idea how to inspire these players, change a team formation to pose different questions to the oposition during a game as he stands on the touchline like an undertaker, solemn and irrelevant.
Yaya, Balotteli, Boateng, Kolarov and Tevez simply have no desire to play for us.This was no more evident during the 2nd half when Zabs tried to gee up some effort for the lazy merceneries around him, the players weren't interested, they had their pay and simply looked disinterested.
And to those who still think mancini and these players can do no wrong, well, 40,000 fans at today's game spoke a thousand words with their silence, a crowd needs inspiration, needs to feel the team want to play for the fans, if not, the fans will not cheer them and today's complete lack of atmosphere for me was symptematic of the lack of feeling between the fans and these players and the manager. There is simply no love. Personallky i've never been more apathetic about my team than I am now. Apart from Kompany, Zabs, Hart, Dejong, Richards and Silva we have a collection of individual players, lured to our club by obscene ammounts of money and that could never work in building a team. No coincidence that 4 of the above players were out today.
Champions League is now unlikely, Mancini cannot survive a second season of ultimate failure, our owners won't stand for it.
I remember the bullshit excuses put on this board as to why the team wasn't flowing earlier in the season...the cries for our attacking fullbacks kolarov and Boateng....they would transfor the team....really? Kolarov is truly awful, I reserved judgement while he settled in but he simply cannot do the basics of defending and going forward he's generally ineffective. Boateng is NOT a right back, has no pace or skill going forward and like Kolarov cannot defend to save his life. Balotteli is lamentable, a player of such natural quality yet a heart the size of a pea.
The 'team' of average players of Birmingham City are about to lift a trophy high into the London night, their fans have silverware while our players are probably driving back to their luxury penthouses, in flash cars, wads of cash in their pockets...while us the fans are let down once again. To be frank, i'd rather be let down by crap players who although giving 100% just couldn't cut it, but being let down by talente players who didn't care is beyond acceptance.
I think today mancini lovers, you have to open your eyes and relise something is badly wrong at this club, this masterplan isn't working, this project is moribund in its current format.
Sadly we also need to realise we are not catching up the scum, they are miles ahead of us, and as things stand I can't see it changing. Why? Becasue when their scummy players pull their filthy red shirt on they are proud, when most of ours pull on the sky blue shirt that we would die to wear, it is a chore, a job, their is no love, no desire and no long term thinking in their minds.
Time to smell the coffee folks, Everton will in all liklihood put us out of the FA Cup [their team will simply want it more]. As for the Europa League...who knows...let's see.
I still love Man City, still work my arse off to pay for my tickets, but I don't love this team, some of them, most of them no. The worst thing about that is those players don't give a fuck either.
[Mancini lovers, try to refrain from Rag comments, expletives [SWP], excuses about needing time to gell, too many games, injuries bal bla bla...try to see reality..just try to be honest that the dream we all had that is turning sour.

I think the players' lazy display today was down to fatigue. They just looked tired all day, and their style of play reflected that.

Me need our injuries to come back - the quicker the better - and get through this little patch of games every 3 days

Keep it in perspective - We are still in a great position to finish in the top 4 - that was the only goal at the beginning of the year. And, we're still in contention for two trophies - thats quite a bonus.

i have seen flashes of brilliance form this team, but every team has an off-day, especially with key players missing. just ask any arsenal supporter today. no fabregas = a loss to brum. we were missing arguably our 3 most important players (kompany, de jong, silva).

I'm not saying that I'm not nervous about top 4. but there is still plenty to come in this season.

matt_MCFC said:
Never mind I'm fighting a losing battle. All is lost. What a shower of sh*te we support. Bring back the good old days....

i'd prefer the old days, that was city. fuck winning a trophy. i want to feel a connection with my club. i want players like the goat, zab, tiatto etc, playing good honest football, players and managers who care about us.

this isnt city, but im going along with the ride to see if it gets better.

my principles as a football fan hasnt changed, im stronger than that, i want to see good committed football played with passion and skill.

take away the names, city players, fulham players, managers, football clubs. who was the 300m squad? hard to tell today again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.