Fulham Post-Match Reaction

jake28 said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
And now shitty Brum have won a cup - Ferguson, Bowyer, Martens combined age 103 - average crowd 22k and a typical clogging jock manager - what the fook is wrong with our fookin club?

Look at the players and staff at the end. Passion,commitment and desire. You have your answer.

Yeah, I wish we were 16th instead of 3rd!

shadygiz said:
matt_MCFC said:

chill out with the abuse please
Agreed. mcw has a point; why the fuck can't we do that? Even once every few years would be nice.Have to hear the commentator on Sky just now to believe it; ''Six long years Arsenal have been waiting for a trophy''. SIX FUCKING YEARS!!!

matt_MCFC said:
And now shitty Brum have won a cup - Ferguson, Bowyer, Martens combined age 103 - average crowd 22k and a typical clogging jock manager - what the fook is wrong with our fookin club?

Fuck off
So your delighted we can´t win shit ? Embarrassing to hear that our players are too old etc.. etc .. too many games ..blah blah but it obviously meant a lot to has beens like Bowyer, Ferguson and the rest. Why doesn´t it mean jack to us - answer me seriously, coz it quite clearly meant fook all to our lot today?
Fookin Brum FFS!!

stavros said:
matt_MCFC said:
Forth is no more in the balance than with everyone else chasing it. Wind your neck in!

what are you talking about ? we needed to win today games like that are MUST wins . bankers if we want to achieve success.
not good enough

Where are we in the league? Where have we been all season? Yes we should have won, but sometimes you don't. At least we didn't lose. We are in the driving seat and have been all season.

matt_MCFC said:
So your delighted we can´t win shit ? Embarrassing to hear that our players are too old etc.. etc .. too many games ..blah blah but it obviously meant a lot to has beens like Bowyer, Ferguson and the rest. Why doesn´t it mean jack to us - answer me seriously, coz it quite clearly meant fook all to our lot today?
Fookin Brum FFS!!

Sorry did we draw a game or did someone die? Congrats to Brum. It's special for them. They are also in a relegating fight. We are 3rd with seemingly endless funds. Things can only get better. Instead of writing of our chances of CL football, get behind the team.

We are also going for 2 trophies!

matt_MCFC said:
stavros said:
what are you talking about ? we needed to win today games like that are MUST wins . bankers if we want to achieve success.
not good enough

Where are we in the league? Where have we been all season? Yes we should have won, but sometimes you don't. At least we didn't lose. We are in the driving seat and have been all season.

but wont be much longer if we don't continue with our foot on the accelerator

matt_MCFC said:
jake28 said:
Look at the players and staff at the end. Passion,commitment and desire. You have your answer.

Yeah, I wish we were 16th instead of 3rd!

The quality they lack they make up for in above stated. We have the quality but lack the above stated.

matt_MCFC said:
stavros said:
not good enough

In the driving seat approaching the cliff´s edge rapidly at this rate. Can´t see where 20 points from 10 games are coming from - honestly mate. Please let me be wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.