Fulham Post-Match Reaction

chase of spades said:
blu said:
cant win every game 100 miles an hour, also i understand people have paid hard earned cash to watch and voice their opinions,but booing is fuckin crazy..
This

I mean,come on,no need for booing,its not as if we lost is it,they were unbeatan in 4 wasnt they?
A point is better than none...
booing does fcuk all,a point is a point but really if its top four then we should have won this i dont want to kneejerk over this result but if we dont improve dramatically we could miss out on europa league never mind champs league,wed will be interesting now to see if we get a reaction thank fcuk the games at home and not villa...

matt_MCFC said:
We had an off day. Fulham did their usual and fair play to them. Now we move on tooth next game

Have had too many off days this season im afraid. This type of performance is by no means a once off.

matt_MCFC said:
We had an off day. Fulham did their usual and fair play to them. Now we move on tooth next game
spot on pal,
they drew with Chelsea didnt they!? So why when they draw with us do people start saying we wont get top 4!?!? So i suppose Chelsea will?

Some people freak out too much,i would expect us to get a win next week though,then right back in it,i want top 4 more then a trophy at the mo!
But thats me!

blueinsa said:
Said it before and will say it again. Top 4 or we are in the shit and i do mean the shit. Forget Wembley and forget fucking Dublin, they will mean fuck all apart from a jolly day out.

Our club needs CL football year in, year out and without, we wont sign the players needed and we wont keep the few we have capable now.

Agreed but we may well need Top 3.

shadygiz said:
strange fuckin tactics & decisions again mancini

CAn you sticky this please mate?

Anyway, what was strange? Vieira for Dzeko worked an absolute treat and we played 100x better after it. Kolarov had a mare and we put on Milner because we were at our most dangerous when crossing balls into the box.

I'm really pissed off with today, this is one match we can't blame Walton fo,r we were so pedestrian it was untrue.
I always liked Boateng but FFS he never looks bothered about anything he only has one gear he's so laid back.
It just wasn't good enough today no excuses we just wern't at it and fucking hell did we miss Day v lately.

A win on Wednesday will help get our pekkers up!

CTID.

jake28 said:
matt_MCFC said:

Have had too many off days this season im afraid. This type of performance is by no means a once off.
To be perfectly honest, how many really blinding performances have we put in? We've scraped through quite a few times this season.

Johnsonontheleft said:
blueinsa said:
Said it before and will say it again. Top 4 or we are in the shit and i do mean the shit. Forget Wembley and forget fucking Dublin, they will mean fuck all apart from a jolly day out.

Our club needs CL football year in, year out and without, we wont sign the players needed and we wont keep the few we have capable now.

Agreed but we may well need Top 3.

Correct and after the investment this squad has had, if we don't get it it will be a fucking joke.

Thats the type of game you get when the likes of Silva is out.
We need a quality back up asap as Asulin isnt quite ready

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.