Fulham Post-Match Reaction

Said all along we would fook this one up - not good enough today simples - team was set up all wrong and Carlos couldn´t give a fook
4th will disappear - I´m sorry lads and lasses - we simply could NOT afford to drop points against that shower
Sick to death of the lack of commitment and desire - what more do these coonts want?

We had an off day. Fulham did their usual and fair play to them. Now we move on tooth next game

It's a game that the rags and spurs would have won.

But look on the bright side.....

at least we're not Liverpool.

It isn't the time to put in your worst performance of the season!

No pace, no urgency. Both full backs abysmal and i do mean, abysmal!

No point in moaning about the number of games or injuries or lack of depth in the squad either. Get used to it if we want to be the world class club that our owner wants.

Said it before and will say it again. Top 4 or we are in the shit and i do mean the shit. Forget Wembley and forget fucking Dublin, they will mean fuck all apart from a jolly day out.

Our club needs CL football year in, year out and without, we wont sign the players needed and we wont keep the few we have capable now.

didnt boo but what the fuck was that today? boring mundane football.

the lads we have shouldnt be playing this way

1 win in 5

didnt realize this,absoultely terrible run of form.,we have by far hardest fixture list between us chelsea and tottenham,mancini has to go if we dont get champions league,call me a rag,im just being honest,were doing EXACTLY what we did last year,bottling it at the wrong time.so frustrating,vieira on for dzeko give me a break mancini

Johnsonontheleft said:
It's a game that the rags and spurs would have won.

But look on the bright side.....

at least we're not Liverpool.

at the end of the day we've done just as good/bad as Liverpool last year (an awful year for them) and are on pace to do the very same this year (another awful year for them). They are no better nor worse than us.

A draw isn't a terrible result given the amount of games and lack of available players at the moment.

Onwards and Upwards

mike channon´s windmill said:
Sick to death of the lack of commitment and desire - what more do these coonts want?
No matter which players are on the pitch they seem to get the blame. Every single player in our squad has been blamed this season pretty much. It's not them, it's a tactically inept manager who plays a midfield with no pace and tells them to keep passing side to side until it's intercepted.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Said all along we would fook this one up - not good enough today simples - team was set up all wrong and Carlos couldn´t give a fook
4th will disappear - I´m sorry lads and lasses - we simply could NOT afford to drop points against that shower

More money?

Most of them will be laughing about it by now, I'm sure the likes of Yaya couldn't really give a fuck.

It's so insipid, we need a player like Gerrard to take the game by the scruff of the neck and lead us to victory.

Usually this is Tevez, but I'm not sure he's a natural leader.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.