Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

blueinsa said:
5 games in.....

Won 4 of them.....

13 points from 15.....

CL football.....

2nd in the league.....

....and this board goes in to fucking meltdown.

Only on Bluemoon.

your right but you have to admit it was disappointing to see the team collapse like that. It shows we still have a long way to go to challenge for the title.

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Joffinov said:
everybody needs to calm down. remember where we came from. Yes, losing a 2-0 lead is rubbish but Craven Cottage is a tough place to go for ANY team. We've just played our first champions league game. We were never gonna be 100% today.

I'm looking at this as a decent away point. The rags WILL drop points.

Seasons just started.

So how come we won there last year!???

That's the way the dice rolls. I am 100% convinced we would have won 4-0 miniumum today has we not let that stupid first Fulham goal in. They got all excited and up at us and we bottled it. On another day we could have run out 5-0 winners.

blueinsa said:
5 games in.....

Won 4 of them.....

13 points from 15.....

CL football.....

2nd in the league.....

....and this board goes in to fucking meltdown.

Only on Bluemoon.

This! This is the attitude we need to have.

I fucking hate all these cunts masquerading as city fans coming on the radio and slagging off Mancini, Dzeko, Nasri etc.

Where were these twats when we won the semi and the final last year ?

13 points outta 15 = brilliant start in my book

And fred eyre's a miserable ****

blueyes said:
Silva's face said it all... Exactly whoever said that..

Dzeko should have been pulled for Tevez at 65 minutes.

Mancini's defensive play has killed the golden game, when the fuck is he going to learn this.

At 77 min Torre or Barry should have been pulled for Milner to keep the central midfield fresh.. I know Milner was not even on the bench, but Yaya is not showing the some stamina he had last year, I have my doubts he should be playing as much as he is. I think resting him a lot more will work wonders, but who do we have to do this central job???>>>> Tevez, Kun, Nasri and Silva would have created the chances we needed.

BUT why fucking Zab, his shot at goal about 80 min told the whole story... Zab is not in this league of company now... farewell Zab, you've been a soldier,but time to move him out for good.

Shit post. Milner wasn't even on the bench and Zab is a fucking fantastic substitution to have... he's incredibly versatile and an absolute warrior. Give your head a wobble... it wasn't a good substitution today but Zab is a fantastic assett to the squad.

I am blaming the ref. He pulled up play when Duff knocked his knee and City were on the attack. It seemed to be all downhill from there.

On the brightside, at least they did not get the third and ruin our end of season knees up.

When Toure is good he is very good. But now and again he plays like he did today, and just really wasnt in it, at least for the second half.

Plus, Kompany and Lescott are under pressure as they are left exposed as both Richards and Clichy play too far forward.

Sloppy today but could be a wake up call as to what is required if we really do want to compete for a title.

No need for panic at all.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
there is no communication between lescott and kompany they both go after the same ball and leave big gaps.

+ barry is shit

No communication? Barry is shit? What a load of utter tripe and typical of the fucking Mary-Ellen attitude from some people on here; get a grip, we've played 5 games, won 4 and drawn one....what a fucking disaster.

Spoiled brats demanding half a dozen goals a game! It's not going to happen, Arsenal went an entire season without defeat but guess what? They drew a few.

Grow a pair of balls and take the result on the chin, these things happen; if they didn't it wouldn't be a 'sport' would it.

Oh and while we're at it fuck United and the scabby horse they rode in on, I couldn't care less how lucky they are or if the CL draw is bent or if referees love them, the only time we need to worry about them is the twice a season when we play them. And, if we played them next week we'd beat the bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.