Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Michael Corleone said:
Ahhhh the classic Barry is shit comments, no he isn't.

If you say this you're clearly a clueless ham.

Barry certainly is overrated and the weakest link in this City side. He is positioned to be a controlling midfielder with defensive duties. Fulham looked unfazed by him and found chances to operate in front of the goal. Barry was also the culprit for the 1-1 against napoli and again and again shows that he is not a constant performer. He's not a midfield enforcer, nor does he has a winner mentality. He's not influential since most of the magic is done by the players in front of him. Even then barry is being overzealous by joining in to stand out: exposing the midfield in the proces and making city vulnerable to counter attacks. He doesn't have the awareness needed to be a good enough defensive midfielder.

The last time de Jong played City won 4-0. Since he's injured the defence looked shaky. It's time you face and accept it: Barry is the weak link. Especially now that his 'vision' and 'amazing passes' aren't that much needed with the likes of Nasri and Silva in the ranks.

Is Dowd the new biggest fergie arse licker above web, just seen two really Stretford pleasing decisions, as for our result how did them rag fckrs go on at fulham last season?

We can't do anything about this game now, it's done. We have to prepare for the next game with a positive winning mentality. All of this post-match 'oh woe is me', negative shit on here serves no useful purpose at all.

Plus, all of this "we'll never win the league" crap is equally annoying. My old tennis coach once said to me "The moment you start to think you'll lose the game - you'll lose the game"

So, get a grip blues! The title is there for the taking!

Hart....Micah....Vinny.....Bob.....the fucking cat was to blame, blah blah blah!

We drew an away game after our first CL game.

We can be disappointed by all means but get a grip of reality and look at the position we are in after the start to the season we have had.

Fuck me you would have though we had just got dicked 5 the way some are crying on here.

Wiff of Trafford about many of the comments so far as well.

Be vigilant guys.....this board will be over run with the vermin tonight.

PaulPowre said:
blueinsa said:
5 games in.....

Won 4 of them.....

13 points from 15.....

CL football.....

2nd in the league.....

....and this board goes in to fucking meltdown.

Only on Bluemoon.

5 games and weve been lucky before today to get 4 wins. Bolton away was awful defending as well as today.
We were very lucky to draw with Napoli.

trying to dance the ball in the net and since Dzeko was dropped after the Souds game he looks totally useless.

Lucky to get 4 wins?You clearly havent watched any of our games this season!

Stop reading the suns match report and start watching the games ffs.

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Jumanji said:
rastus said:
Why am I so pissed? Bobby trying to defend a 2-1 lead and making poor decisions
Hindsight is 20/20. Please list these 'poor decisions' for me.

Yes hindsight is a great thing, I just feel bobby on this occasion made the wrong sub as did most of us including Silva.
Hey we are doing fantastic but surely we can criticize a wrong move?

lol @ the grannies who vent out their frustration after matches on an internet forum. yes you know how to be a manager of a team, not a man who was a professional footballer, whos managed many great teams before, and sees his players in training daily. stfu please if any1 here was the manager this game would of been lost 5-0, and the guy who said dzeko couldnt keep the ball and was useless? was the assist useless? enough said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.