Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

BoringCity said:
lol @ the grannies who vent out their frustration after matches on an internet forum. yes you know how to be a manager of a team, not a man who was a professional footballer, whos managed many great teams before, and sees his players in training daily. stfu please if any1 here was the manager this game would of been lost 5-0, and the guy who said dzeko couldnt keep the ball and was useless? was the assist useless? enough said

I know, I know. Mancini's forgotten more about football than I know. Silva for Zabeleta was actually such a fantastic decision by Mancini that only those who are on the same footballing planet as him will understand it. To us mere mortals it seemed like when push came to shove our negative manager reverted back to his negative type and made a negative substitution that sent a negative message to our players and gave Fulham a lift at a time when we should have been putting them firmly back in their place. I only wish I could understand this masterstroke like some others on here.

Tevez City said:
[bigimg]http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xr/125586300.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3FADE280B98C6D523E6A66595387CF2E6D8D2E7154BCABA33D90F55034CEB503EE[/bigimg]

Your negativity cost us the game !

Taking Silva out & Keeping Dzeko were his biggest mistakes today !

& BTW, he should brought Tevez earlier !

i didnt know keeping dzeko, a striker, on was negativity?

Tevez City said:
[bigimg]http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xr/125586300.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3FADE280B98C6D523E6A66595387CF2E6D8D2E7154BCABA33D90F55034CEB503EE[/bigimg]

Your negativity cost us the game !

Taking Silva out & Keeping Dzeko were his biggest mistakes today !

& BTW, he should brought Tevez earlier !

you should manage the team.

why don't you start the Mancini out thread?

moomba said:
Great first half, shocking second. We can't be dropping points in games like that.

Disappointed with Silvas reaction, carry on like that and I'll happily see you sold in January.
God help us!

Don't get me wrong, 13 in 5 is fantastic.

But correct me if I'm wrong, we're at the same point total when comparing identical fixtures. Draw at WHL where we won this season, but draw this year at Fulham where we got 3 last season.

For me, we still have quite a bit to prove. We've achieved the same number of points over the same fixtures. Our attack looks better but our defence looks worse.

moomba said:
Disappointed with Silvas reaction, carry on like that and I'll happily see you sold in January.

Shocking statement. You cannot possibly be serious.

RyantheBlue said:
Andouble said:
one of these days we're going to get a last-minute winner.

I mean, United got 6-10 of them a year, when was the last time we had one? Ireland vs. Reading?

There's a reason United get that many and it isn't luck, I promise you.

Yes, because their last minute can often go on for 15 minutes or more

Completely fucked off. Mancini got it wrong. Zaba for Silva did not work. AJ was non-existent when he came on. Edin should have gone off for Carlos.

Rest everyone for Wednesday in preparation for Everton on Saturday.

Calmed down a bit after a shower. Some nutso stuff I'm seeing on here.

Here's what I saw:

1. Nasri should have come off, not Silva. Nasri has had two very poor games in a row.
2. Dzeko was probably our third best player after Aguero and Richards.
3. Centerbacks — especially Kompany — were poor.

No idea why we didn't win. Thought it'd be 4-0 or 5-0 in the 47th minute.

Frustrating, surely, but every title team drops points like this. Rags drew how many games away against shit teams last year?

Garden Of Edin said:
Salfordian Blue said:
A draw away to a team who can be tricky is not the end of the world.

'team who can be tricky' ? Cop on mate.

Fulham were bottom of the table, and we were 2-0 up. We dominated the first half completely, and scored in the first 10 seconds of the second half.

Mancini cost us 3 points.

It's because they were bottom of the league with their backs to the wall I was fearing them, to be honest with you.

Cornered dogs etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.