Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

For me the defence wet to pieces. The room Fulham attackers had around our box was disgraceful. Have a look again at the Zamora goal as an example. Losing a two-goal lead was awful.

Mancini built a squad for all these matches and might have rotated more?

Always do the same against Fulham, we never learn. The game where Ireland scored and we lost 3-2 at home. They came back from behind under Hughes reign also.

That's why we won't win the title this season as United rarely draw when they are 2-0 up, and rarely lose when they're 2-0 down.

Still a lot of learning to do for the new players and the manager.

They were all over us before silva went off. Expected zaba to come on but not for Silva, thought Nasri should have come on instead. We weren't good enough off the ball today

Men against boys for 45 mins.......

......unfortunately the same applied second half.

Only fucking City.

All that said a point is a point and onwards and upwards.

I agree Mancini got the subs totally wrong.

But then again, look at the way we played, took Fulham for granted. Like Mancini said, we should have been more 'ruthless', that is scrap our complacent self, against smaller teams like Wigan, we look slow and disinterested.

citymad said:
Terrible second half. The rags would never surrender a 2 goal lead like that. Thats why I cant see us being top in May. We need some mental strength. Too many easy going characters in our team.

They surrendered a 3 goal lead in much worse fashion against Everton last season. Barca even did it the other week. It can happen to anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.