Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Those of you who blame mancini for that second half display are nuts.

i want to ask you this! when WHEN can it actually be the players on the pitch fault? in this forum NEVER its always Mancini

what am i doing in this BS forum anyway.

not sure what channel I was watching on the thread but the pundit was the most 1 sided ever, he at one stage refered to fulham as "WE" . the southern cockney twat

Very disappointing result after going 2 up and, at that stage, coasting. Mancini has commented this season about the need to be more ruthless and I fully agree with him. Therefore, when we were chasing a goal, why did he take off Silva and Aguero? Nasri did fuck all as did Yaya. Piss poor decisions by the bescarfed one today.

Fuck.

That was bad.

On the other hand a draw away isn't the end of the world, but in that manner... fucking hell.

Our midfield was being slaughtered thats why he took Silva of, it didnt work though, we need De Jong back asap.

Probably the right result from that game. The second half, they had fire in their bellies and we didn't. Mancini's attempts to counteract this by bringing on the hard tackling Zab had a small affect, but not enough to turn the game.

Our biggest problem is that, yet again we overplayed the ball and tried to play great football instead of successful football.

I've mentioned in another thread that perhaps our bulletproof defence looks a little shaky at present.

Whilst a point at Fulham isn't the greatest result ever, I'm confident that we're going in the right direction. Our injuries in midfield necessitated our selection of the guys who played CL this week.

To single out a few players, not just from today but things that I've noticed this season, I'm a little frustrated that Yaya isn't moving the ball quicker and this time spent deciding is slowing our counters. Secondly, I feel that Lescott is not really suited to the style of football that we play, as he isn't adventurous enough with his passing, which again slows down our attacks.

If we forget the hyperbole for a moment that the media like to give us, we're still learning as a team and within a new found momentum going forward. With this, our defenders have to adjust, as do our ball playing midfielders.

As I say, unhappy with the result, but confident walking into Everton game. Full marks to Fulham, they fought harder than we did in the second half and they won every 50/50.

The team switched off after the 2nd goal. And to think we were inches from getting a third.

These two goal collapses are very worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.